Wwiv

DeletedUser

Ok, im making a thread about modern warfare and various others. PLEASE! do not come in here to point fingers at or argue or anything that doesn't involve RPing. PLease fill this out.

Name:
Weapons:
Skills:
Race:
Look:
Accent:( if wanted)
Biography:
Company:(or battalion or corp. or legion. whatever)

No God-modding, Please don't argue, IM trying to stress this as much as i can, i don't want this to go down in an argument. Please try and spell correctly. If you have an argument, PM the person. Stay on topic.:)
Have fun!

DeletedUser

OK, iran war, set in current day. The president is John Hitchell, and is ready to authorize any military action. We start out in our camp on an oasis. Also, the war is about a coup, and how the americans, or whatever race you are, are trying to restore democracy to the country.

DeletedUser

Name: idk, what about Pedro Morales
Weapons: M16A2 edit:can use M24 and SPR too
Skills: good knowledge about bombs and explosives, everythin that involves fms and tactics, almost perfect marksmanship
Race: white
Look: Normal height and weight, black hair, no glasses, brown eyes
Accent: Brazil (if this isnt accent, try like Spanish)
Biography: he joined the army cuz he wanted free food but then got in troble when he went to the bf
172 Infantry

i guess its ok this way

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name: Jack Norman
Weapons: AK-47,sometimes Barrett 50 cal with scope,Desert eagle, Grenades and a radio.
Skills: Good aim, Does well in a bad situation, Tough.
Race: Caucaisan
Look: 6'4, brown hair,Strong, Brown eyes.
Accent: A mix of british and New orleans.
Biography: Was born in louisiana, and took a liking to fighting. Liked to read books, at a very young age. Joined the marines at 18, and advanced through the ranks to colonel.
72 Battalion.

DeletedUser

Name: jake humble
Weapons: heckler & koch G36 with sniper scope.
Skills:sniping.
Race: english white.
Look:five foot nine, black hair.
Biography: born in london, was brought up with a reasonable education, joined the army at the age of 19.
Company:4th commando brigade.

DeletedUser

ok i just have got a question:
the story is iran war, but from US side right? i mean, what I know about the US army (im not from the US) is that they dont use AK47 or H&K, just SPR,M4, M16, M24, M9,M82 (also known as "Barret") and other Mthing's. am i right?

DeletedUser

correct. although if you're going to comment about me using a heckler & koch G36 with sniper scope, i have said in my post that i am working in the british armed forces.

DeletedUser

correct. although if you're going to comment about me using a heckler & koch G36 with sniper scope, i have said in my post that i am working in the british armed forces.

Sorry i just didnt noticed

DeletedUser

that's fine.

why don't we start?

DeletedUser

uh-huh.

this thread is never gonna start is it?

DeletedUser

OF course it is. You can be a mercenary and choose any weapon you want.

The thread has started.

DeletedUser

Name:Abdul Ghuzz
Weapons:pC-9 ZOAF pistol, Traditional Sword, or in place of a pistol an Uzi
Skills:Contemplative, Brilliant, and Impressive
Race:persian
Look:6' 1" Black, Trimmed Mustache, Persian in appearence
Accent:persian
Biography:A brilliant man who quickly accended the ranks in the Iranian army he soon found himself in Third Army Headquarters as a strategician. He believes Iran should be Democratic, however he wishes that Iran does it rather than others, in fact he may be willing to go rogue from Iranian command to do this. For now his loyalties lie with the current regime.
Company:Third Army Headquarters
(Admit it, you'll all just pound anonymous Iranians into the dirt if there is no one on the other side. Of course maybe I'm being to forceful, so if you don't want to fight a human Iranian I can quickly switch sides... Oh, could someone start? You know where is all this occuring EXACTLY?)

DeletedUser

"Ahhh... This is not a nice countryside is it not attendant." "Sir I would say it looks beautiful." "Well then I would prefer it stay beautiful for all time but I have a feeling in my gut, this land may start on fire." "How so sir?" "That we will have to see..."