WTVL Alliance - Recruiting ALL

DeletedUser

From the makers of The West FULLSCREEN and Coming soon... Reveal ALL JOBS Addon...
We bring you:
WTVL Alliance

The WTVL alliance has two towns raising in the ranks by the hour. We started 3 days after the start of this server but have been quickly catching up to the leaders in today's world.

Picture is old... Used simply for location reference.

What we have:

• 2 Towns located RIGHT NEXT TO a fort.
  • 4 Dedicated builders per town, experienced from other servers
  • 40+ Members
  • 25+ Soldiers / Fort Fighters

What we offer:

A chance at making something in this game. We are growing by so much every day, it's hard to think where we will be in a month from now. We do EVERYTHING we can to make our residents happy. We have extremely active town forums and town chat. Never a dull moment in WTVL.

Protection. We aren't an overly aggressive alliance, but you better believe we know how to defend ourselves. We are very organized in the protection of our residents, and stay in constant 24/7 communication between town activities. (We live together, so there is no communications lag. If you get attacked, the other town will know in 30 seconds).

Dedicated leadership and proven experience in running successful alliances on many other online games. We are very friendly people and ANY of our residents would agree that we have had some great conversations. We are just a fun loving crowd that actively enforces Loyalty and Dedication between townships and residents. We ALL are working together in this.

Twice the towns, twice the shopping. Starting out in The-West is never easy on new servers... there's not many shops, hotels are hard to come by, lots of duels go on... What we are doing to bypass all these downsides of starting out on a new server is by building two towns right next to each other simultaneously. With twin shops being created, you have twice the chance of getting the item you needed. Shopping passes will always be free in WTVL towns for allies / residents.

There is already a small waiting list for entrance, but by tomorrow we hope to have the level 5 residences complete in both towns so we can open the doors for recruitment again.

Message me in-game (x.Peter.x) for a quicker response (or leave a post here), and be sure to fill out the following information:

Application Form:

Class:
Plan (for skills):
Other Worlds:
Experience:
Average Gameplay per Day (hours):
Average Gameplay per Week (days):

AND Any other information you may feel necessary to include that would make you stand out from the other applicants.

NOTE to all town leaders nearby:

If you would like to join up with the WTVL Alliance, send me a telegram! We have many members wait-listed to join our towns, so if you are interested we can provide plenty of reinforcements to get your town rolling. All we require is that the town profile fit our alliance's Profile Format. Diplomatic leaders will be sent to your town to ensure true loyalty to WTVL.
Note: We only accept towns that are 1500+ CP with a minimum of 5 current residents. These numbers will change as the server progresses.

If you aren't ready to tag up and join the WTVL crew, maybe you would like to become allies instead? We actively seek diplomacy of all forms with any town / alliance within a 2 county radius. Just send us a message in game and we can talk further about this!

If our soldiers have been attacking you, don't complain to me... I'm not going to say my Soldiers can't do what they were meant to do. However, WTVL actively enforces a NO WORKER ATTACKS policy. If your workers have been attacked by ANY of our town members, PLEASE let me or x.Aim.x know as soon as possible, as disciplinary action WILL be taken. Please make sure you provide a PUBLIC DUEL REPORT link when reporting worker hits, as otherwise I will not take action without solid proof other then your word.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Construction

Construction Plan:
1. Both Towns to lvl 5 Residences
2. Town 1 to level 7 Tailor
3. Town 2 to level 7 Gunsmith
We are doing it like this because Town 2 is 95% Soldiers, and Town 1 is 85% Adventurers
4. Both Towns to level 3 General Store
5. Both Towns to level 3 Hotel

Current building stats:

WTVL - HeadQuarters
Residences lvl 10
Bank lvl 1
Hotel lvl 5
General Store lvl 4
Gunsmith lvl 5
Tailor lvl 5
Town Hall lvl 8
Mortician

WTVL - Barracks
Residences lvl 5
Bank lvl 2
Hotel lvl 3
General Store lvl 5
Gunsmith lvl 5
Tailor lvl 5
Town Hall lvl 3
Mortician

(Will be increasing VERY quickly, as TONS of residents are contributing their entire salary to the benefit of the Waterville Alliance Fund)

Notable Shopping Items

Clothing:
- Brown Clothing (+4 Construction / +6 Leadership / +5 Swimming)
- Blue Shirt (+9 Appearance / +8 Aim)

Headgear:
- Fancy Woolly Hat
- Fancy Cap
- Fancy Slouch Hat
- Brown Bowler Hat (+6 Construction)
- Fancy Bowler Hat

Neckbands:
- Black Bow (+11 Shooting / +3 Appearance)
- Blue Bow Tie (+11 Construction / +6 Aim)

Shoes:
- Fancy Cotton Shoes

Set Items:
Farmer Set:
- Brown Slouch Hat
- Black Work Shoes
Mexican Set:
- Mexican Bandana
Charlatan Set:
- Black Bowler Hat

Indian Set:
- Golden Indian Necklace

( For Shopping Invites - Contact: x.Peter.x OR x.Aim.x )

DeletedUser

Current Events in WTVL Towns

Achievements:

First town in the county with Mortician
First town in the county with Stores
First town in the county to 1500 CP
First town in the county to 2000 CP
First town in the county to 15 members
First town in the county to 20 members
(Not only did we achieve 20 members, we achieved it in TWO TOWNS)
First town in the county to 25 duel wins
First town in the county to 3000 CP
First town in the county to 4000 CP
First town in the county to 25 members
First town in the county to 50 duel wins
First town in the county to 75 duel wins
First town in the county to 5000 CP
First town in the county to 50 members
First town in the county to 7500 CP
First town in the county to 10000 CP
First town in the county to 100 duel wins
First town in the county to 15000 CP
First town in the county to 17500 CP
First town in the county to 20000 CP

Diplomacy:

Working with the neighboring towns towards diplomacy.
Working with other Alliances to form pacts and Fort Agreements
Recruiting towns willing to tag WTVL

DeletedUser

Updated basically everything.

Summary:

Added alliance achievements / diplomacy status.
Added recruitment form
Updated Building Levels / Construction Plan
Updated Alliance statistics
Added Note to neighboring towns

Don't forget, my in-game name is x.Peter.x and I am waiting to hear from you, so message me now!

DeletedUser

We now have 45+ members and have made allies with a few LARGE towns in the neighboring counties... We also have gotten our shop levels up quite a bit and gotten a lot of decent items, so if you just want to stop by for some shopping we have a good selection of gear for all classes.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

ONE MORE BUILDER - We have 5 builders, want 1 more so each town has 3.
MORE SOLDIERS / FORT FIGHTERS - We have 30+ soldiers... still want more though! (Can never have too many fighters defending your home)

DeletedUser

Wtvl

WTVL - HeadQuarters

Town Hall: Level 8.
Tailor: Level 5.
Gunsmith: Level 3.
General Store: Level 3.
Hotel: Level 4.

WTVL - Barracks.

Town Hall: Level 3.
Tailor: Level 4.
Gunsmith: Level 3.
General Store: Level 5.
Hotel: Level 3.
Bank: Level 2.

We have recently received more builders, meaning our constructing is going up faster. They are only allowed to work on the residences, town hall and hotel at the moment. x.peter.x and I are the only players that are allowed to level buildings. This way, we are guaranteed to get the best items in the stores. Before leveling a building we ritually pray twice before building with 100% motivation and within a 30 minute job.

All of the WTVL members are experienced players. Everything we do in WTVL is planned accordingly and we make sure everything is organized. We have grown fast and are still growing rapidly. We started from nothing on this world and recruited all of the members fresh. Every member had to go through a screening before they were allowed to join. I make sure all of the members have their opinion heard before big decision are made. Not only is this my alliance, but it is all of the members involved in it as well. All the members in the towns are equally important. If you are interested in joining, I know it would benefit you greatly. If you have any questions or would like to join you are always welcome to message me in game: x.aim.x :)

DeletedUser

Joining your town.

I sent Peter a PM about joining the town. Just waiting for a reply. Thanks

DeletedUser

Now ranked:
!!!!!

I'd like to thank all 50+ WTVL residents for helping us make this
possible. Without you, we would be stuck back at 1500 CP looking
for Rolls of Wire to sell at the local General Store for a few bucks
to do another 30 minutes of construction. You have ALL made this
achievement possible.

Special thanks to:

JohnnyBongHitter
For making the long days of construction more interesting. For all the long chats we
have had about how much BETTER the Red Sox are then Toronto. ;)
And for being loyal to WTVL and helping out with every penny you've earned.

Ohfor
For being there since day 1. Always been a loyal WTVL member in EVERY server we
play on. Definitely make playing this game a LOT more interesting with our chats...

THANK YOU!

DeletedUser

LOOKING FOR FORT FIGHTERS

We are no longer recruiting adventurers / builders... We have 6 builders, which is plenty. We have a TON of money makers, as our town treasury never goes under $10,000... What we DO need however, is Fort Fighters / Soldiers.

Do not apply if you don't meet that criteria.

OUR definition of "Fort Fighter"
1. Pure leadership
2. Mixed skills (at least 30%) in aim / stamina / hiding / dodge

Preferably soldiers, but all classes are considered as Fort Fighter's as long as they are BUILT for fighting in forts.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

At least your messages are short.

....crickets .....
..........tumbleweeds .......