WRM vs WWW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wrm + www

I just set up my own Republic in a region (Western Republic Militia). And yet this empire called WWW show up and snatch away the Republic's allies.
(But I would mostly try to settle this without any violence at all.)
(plus, I finally calmed down. So, no war)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14793

Finally not a topic about Infraction Junction, but anyways you declare on WWW that means you declare on THP.

DeletedUser

That means trouble.. Especially since you are just a "starting" town.. You will be facing an empire.. WWW are good people, I've been there before.. Why not trying diplomacy instead of declaring head-on??

DeletedUser

Umm..

I'm the leader of the hot shots of the WWW-Federation and not only do I not know who you are , but I don't know what you are talking about, but if you want war then we will be happy to oblige you.

and how the heck do you snatch away allies..?:p

;)

DeletedUser

I wouldnt mess with the reverand... He has spiritual forces on his side.

But seriously, I wouldnt just decide to pick on an empire, early in the world nonetheless, as that will only lead to a quick demise. I agree 100% with what your saying staind.

BTW, the rev knows what he is doing in this game, and if he can manage his empire on W10 like he manages his empire on W9, whoever messes with the wolves will be put to sleep every 48 hours.

DeletedUser

Too late now, Reverand already accepted the declaration.. XD

DeletedUser

Another War!!
Nice, the first war in which IJ is not involved......................................so far! :D

DeletedUser

Its just as well. I have always found you learn faster when you make a mistake.

DeletedUser

Well, since their alliance is far stronger than one beginning town, I CAN turn this conflict off. I'm surrendering on this meaningless thread.

Just lock and delete this thread already. It's useless now.

DeletedUser

I am magnanimous and accept your surrender with grace..

lol how high and mighty did that sound... lol, Sam you are a new player and things didn't go the way you want and you got upset and spoke without thinking, I understand , stuff happens.

Contact me in game, start talking to me you may find we can be friends. I really am quite friendly and reasonable when you get to know me..

I love seeing my friends post, I really do feel the love.

Staind.. I feel you man I was a fighter in world 9 as well and thats why we built asylum so youd have closer targets. It was a good idea but we didnttake it far enough, as you and many others let me know. We should have built it right next door to the town we were warring in their quadrant

I think we got it right this time around ;)

Ok I think this matter is closed..
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.