Resolved worst quest-reward ever

DeletedUser25233

I've seen many comments about the inappropriately small rewards for some quests, but don't recall seeing one about this.

In -The Great Journey, Need for Food- Waupee would like 7 x salmon, 4 x berries, and 5 x warm meals.

And what do you get out of it? $25!! You should get 10 times this and 150 xp or so (you actually get NO xp). Come on! All I can say is 'are there better rewards down the end of this quest-track?'

DeletedUser

Agreed! I'm actually lvl 55 and I am just starting to do it now, because I am a pure dueler so I can only do certain quests by possessing certain gear and slightly altering my skills. Its not worth it at all.

DeletedUser

Aye, even one SP is a godsend. However, the worst quest of all is the one in the Ghost Town, where you need to buy 3-4 expensive fancy items and the reward is 50 experience.

DeletedUser8627

Hehehe... come on...

Quests at least give you something to do... Let's rather hand all the nice, fancy and expensive over to you.

"7 x salmon, 4 x berries, and 5 x warm meals." Not forgetting you also get money and XP from doing the job to get these products.

DeletedUser

Filler

I'm kinda new to this but I think that alot of those "not worth it quests" are more or less just filler. I am an adventurer and I always finish the main quests well before i reach the level of the next ones in the chain. I think it would be more depressing to see no quests available and subtract from a players motivation to log on.

Pretty much all Ive got left to look at are those "filler quest" which I may or may not do.

After thinking about it though, I do kind of wish they would put an "Ignore Quest" just to get rid of the exclamation point above their heads. I think everyone in the saloon has one now.