Worst injury when working

DeletedUser

u get shot while guarding lose 93 health points.
you slip while tanning hides lose 8 health points

DeletedUser5597

In this world I lost 13 Hp cause the mo fo didn't liked my trading offer :mad:

DeletedUser

danger.png
You hit a nail through your hand. You lose 15 health points.

Yeh yeh! My 1st injury in this world. :D

DeletedUser4111

You scratch yourself badly on a bush. You lose 9 health points.

:blinkb:Weird injury for me.... and before this injured by piggy...

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

You don't pay attention and trip over a rock. You lose 2 health points. i got this while trying to get the raven feather which took me 12 hours to get so far and i didnt even get it!!!!! ok back on topic but ya that was my injury :D

DeletedUser5046

too bad...that feather really is quite challenging...but anyways i find out ive been having sunburn already..lost 2 hp each time i work on the field.

DeletedUser

You get into a fight with another prospector. He breaks your nose. You lose 1 health point.

You cut yourself on your knife. You lose 18 health points.

If a broken nose is 1 point, that must be a serious cut. Maybe it went gangrenous.

DeletedUser

I was scaring some crows:

You don't pay attention and trip over a rock. You lose 11 health points.

DeletedUser

I lost health after doing trading not sure how though as didn't read it lol just saw my health really low :dry:

DeletedUser

lol

you hammer a nail through your hand you lose 15 health points
how can you hammer a nail into your hand ?

DeletedUser

It's easy, just start by putting up posters, keep doing this untll a parade of good looking women walk by, and presto! Nail in the hand. Works every time!

DeletedUser

Two in a row:

A rock falls on your foot. You lose 141 health points.

A rock falls on your foot. You lose 158 health points. Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you with receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

Sunova... (sigh) I go away and come back to find my character hurt, tire and broke. Back to the Granite mine, little dude.