World War II!!!

DeletedUser

you will be missed, but was the KO really neccesary! :dry

@ Latigo...

Dear WANTED citizens,

A sad day for WANTED. WANTED has recently dropped from the top town in World 2. On a positive note WANTED has been number 1 since the beginning of World 2, a good 2+ years run. So don't beat yourselves up to much.

WANTED's enemies have a common enemy, and that enemy is us. World 2 hates us because we have stayed on top for so long. We have taken forts without contest and laughed in our enemies faces while doing it. We are now reaping the benefits of this. Our enemies have joined forces and taken us down piece by piece.

WANTED is going through a tough patch right now and this isn't a completely bad thing. This just means we need to evaluate where we are as an alliance and pull ourselves together and move on.

We have discussed a number of scenarios to keep WANTED going. A few suggestions have been to get rid of in-active towns, get rid of in-active players, disband and go our separate ways, and even a name change. For the moment we will be doing a few things before we get these scenarios...

1. Name change: We have discussed a name change for WANTED. The name has become laughable, downgraded, and shamed. We have talked about a totally new name and leave the name WANTED behind... but... WANTED was what we were founded on. Our forefathers Wombat, Jack Beargaurd, among others founded WANTED with their blood, sweat and tears. WANTED was a feared name... and will become strong once again. Sooo... WANTED IS HERE TO STAY!

2. Dropping Towns: We have discussed downgrading our towns. Going down to 4 towns. At the moment we are not going to these drastic measures. I am not saying this out of the question, but for now your town is safe.

3. External Forum: I am in the process of making an external forum for WANTED. We had tried this over a year ago and it had minor success. Some used it, others didn't. Please use it this time around. If you are a leader you are required to use it, we need better communication between leadership. It is much easier to have a forum for everyone to use so we can make decisions like this. Expect a message about the external forum tomorrow... by Wednesday at the latest.

4. Fort Battles: Show up!!! I know we have REAL LIVES... I get that, don't write me back with an excuse. I have a real life (i know that's hard to believe) and I show up to 99.9% of fort battles... even if I'm not online! Let's say you are not as an active player... we expect you to show up to 80% of fort battles... ESPECIALLY DEFENSIVE FORT BATTLES!!!!!! For the moment we are defensive until we sort things out.

5. Fort under attack!!!: LEADERS if you go online and see one of our forts are under attack and you haven't received a message yet... send out a message to each town leader WANTED 1-7 just saying forts blah blah under attack! Defend!!! Then when Johnzelda, myself, plazze1 or someone else who normally send out the message come online we'll send out a message with more detail. Even though it seems like I'm online 24/7, I'm online only a few times a day.

WANTED is here to stay... we will not die... and if you are with us then get behind us!!! If you are against us, get out of town, I would rather have 100 dedicated players than 200 so so players... NOTE: We had more WANTED Academy players throwing rocks at some of the battles than some WANTED towns. The Acedemy is the future of WANTED, and they will replace you if you don't shape up.

In the mean time, without fort battles, KO our enemies with some good ol' fashioned dueling (-=

More changes to come, this is a process, if you want more leadership roles, talk to your town leaders, if you are a town leader and want more roles talk to me personally.

Latigo
WANTED is Here to Stay

amusing read latigo...seems alot of players are quitting...instead of a name change, ever thought of disbanding? :p

DeletedUser

I thought it was quite an inspiring speech :cool:

Disband?

Naaah, what would world 2 be like with the Latigo Kid and WANTED.... I will answer that... it would be WORLD 3.... boring :p

Don't worry, World 2 will stay alive and WANTED will not die!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most people on World 2 have probably dealt with Gomorra at one time or another. We've had countless battles since our inception, and warred with most of the larger towns. We pride ourselves on being the "white hats" of the west. Getting involved in battles where someone is being treated unfairly, and trying to use diplomacy before resorting to arms. We've learned in the west that diplomacy often fails, so we carry some very big sticks to back that up.

We warred with wanted long ago, and through those battles Wombat and I earned a mutual respect of one another. Even after the war was long over he and I talked for months, eventually we agreed to be allies. A few months later Latigo took over and wanted to have a NAP instead of being allies (we'd just agree to not duel each others towns, or attack each others forts, but would not come to one anothers aid), though Wombat and I had never asked for one anothers aid. I thought it was odd, but he was the new leadership, and though I missed my friend, Wombat, I agreed, since it was pretty much what we were doing anyways.

After that the "world 2 war" broke out. Most our allies were against wanted, I have always been a man of my word however and stood by our NAP, I told our allies we'd be happy to assist them in matters that did not concearn Wanted, but would stay out of Wanted incidents, and throughout the war we did. Wanted took a tumble in the ranks, and we stayed out of it. For inexplicable reasons today, several members of Wanted showed up and started attacking...there had been increased incidents over the past couple weeks (all involving wanted members attacking us) they were chalked up to unfortunate mistakes. Why wanted would want another enemy with all the food they have on their plate is beyond me, but as in the past we will rise up and deal with those that choose to break their words and otherwise act unjustly.

Harsha..

wow, i'm pretty much surprised, on why WANTED chooses to attack your town - there're enough targets in the far east...

anyhow, well-said - are you guys going to go into an "Open war" with WANTED?

DeletedUser

Isn't it pretty much 'open war' already? Seems everyone and their moms are sending out random attacks at us lately. Its kind of a let down though, the first time I'm able to be active in a fort battle in a while, and only 4 attackers.. :sad:

DeletedUser

Isn't it pretty much 'open war' already? Seems everyone and their moms are sending out random attacks at us lately. Its kind of a let down though, the first time I'm able to be active in a fort battle in a while, and only 4 attackers.. :sad:

where have you been when you have lost like all but 5 of your forts? haha :ph34r:

DeletedUser

Yes, it baffles me as to why wanted would choose to break their agreements now when it seems they would need the NAP the most. The last thing they should want is another enemy KO'ing their members. Their attacks were obviously deliberate and orginized so I have no choice but to attack them. I can't abide those who can't keep their word, nor an excuse of a soldier who blindly says he's "just following orders".

DeletedUser

Could we fairly say that your comparison to that "war" being WWII was right? We came out on top? :p