World War II!!!

DeletedUser

LOL Now that you wrote that, I can't stop making the comparison with the real world war 2 from 1939 to 1945. Just consider the facts: who attacked, who defended and who won. Specially think about how well remembered are the ones that started that war. Not a very good idea to call this world war II huh? :razz:

DeletedUser

Who started it? This is retaliation from the 20 fort attacks from the last two weeks.

Which ones are real though?

Looks like more than one are real attacks... actually looks like 4 forts are real...

but maybe it's all fluff (-=

DeletedUser

Did I ask which one is real? In a real war, for defenders all attacks are real. :razz:

You declared it world war II NOW, not last week or two weeks ago. :) And don't take us back to the first first fort attack between Wanted and AW ok? Cause I strongly believe you were the attackers ;)

DeletedUser

Ahhh yess, memories... good ol' days of just taking forts at will.

Well, guess it's time to return to the golden era of WANTED and start taking more forts.

DeletedUser

LOL every time you write something, you make me think about the real world war 2. Remember what happened? :rolleyes:
I'll give you a hint: Stalingrad :D

DeletedUser

hehe...

Looks like WANTED has gained 2 more forts to it's empire ;)

DeletedUser

Funny how your side sent out about 20 attacks for about a week straight and came up with 0 forts....

WANTED sent out 6 attacks... 2 were real and we came out with 2 forts :huh:

Harsha..

oops, i seem to have missed on the action, when i was on my vacation

anyhow, good work on what you did, what two forts did you take? lol

DeletedUser

Wanted 4 took South-Eastern Small (now wanted fort 16) and Wanted took Sacred Lake Fort (now wanted fort 15).

DeletedUser

If you want to go overall... then WANTED is still winning the war ;)
That's what the ones that lost the second world war thought too.
That is why I am having so much fun with this analogy. You hit it just right.

DeletedUser

Funny how your side sent out about 20 attacks for about a week straight and came up with 0 forts....

WANTED sent out 6 attacks... 2 were real and we came out with 2 forts :huh:

funny how your like the only wanted cheer leader on the forums? :nowink:

DeletedUser

That's what the ones that lost the second world war thought too.
That is why I am having so much fun with this analogy. You hit it just right.

So at what point is WANTED going to start loosing the war here and I'll get the correlation between W2 and WWII???

DeletedUser

So at what point is WANTED going to start loosing the war here and I'll get the correlation between W2 and WWII???
When you'll reach Stalingrad lol
You know something like that can't be predicted. And is not like Wanted never lost any forts or battles. Win some, lose some, that's what it's all about isn't it?