World Six Jump-Start

DeletedUser

So, I take it we all agree that world six is almost dead. With under 5000 above level one players, its hard to say it isn't. We need to start doing something to get new players to join up with this world, or at least start making the world more fun.

I started weekly fort battles at my town, so we would have something to do, but that's not gonna make this world more active. Any Ideas on what we can do?

Here's my idea, but I believe it would be hard to pull off. We would need to merge a couple towns into 50 man full towns. If we had two 50 man towns right next to each other and a large fort, it would create a major duel/fort war. We would have anyone who wanted to come from level 10 to level 99 if they would like. Now imagine if we had four right next to each other.

I don't know guys. We need something to make world six more interesting.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
World 6 has been the most inactive world for a long time.

I've decided the goal for my on world 6 was just to be the best builder I can be. Since then I've nearly maxed out three towns around the large fort, and I'll start the forth soon. I lost the fort to Kimball Junction yesterday when my first town went ghost, the second town has been given to some friends.

Come to my sector and we'll have a party :cool:

DeletedUser

Hey, I can't remember you in Diligaf before it folded?

If so, just give me a shout & I'll get you back involved with the fort

And it's not all dead...some of us are trying to spark some life back into it :)

DeletedUser

Check out all the fort battles TODAY. Anyone wanting some free XP is welcome defending The Sworn II and Sworn Again ;)

DeletedUser

Yea, and The one i declared is in 1h40min. We have that win locked up.

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm pretty bored on world 6 also. I have been dueling a bit but that isn't even too interesting. Name is ProphetIzec on that world.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Hey, I can't remember you in Diligaf before it folded?

If so, just give me a shout & I'll get you back involved with the fort

And it's not all dead...some of us are trying to spark some life back into it :)

No thanks, I'm going to head south and build forts :cool:

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm still alive in world 6. Lonley in my town. :unsure:

Elmyr went shopping once in my town!

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm still alive in world 6. Lonley in my town. :unsure:

Elmyr went shopping once in my town!

Come over to my place. We got loads of cool people there. We took a fort from a town that Elmyr had the highest dueling hit record.

DeletedUser

Still Kickin in W6

W6 Seems very much alive isn't a day or 2 that goes by that 1 of our 9 forts gets attacked, Been ALONG time since we have lost one. and I believe it was only 1 and wasn't gone for very long..... plenty of duels and battles still left in W6 Until Reikvid owns it all!!!!

DeletedUser14189

W6 Seems very much alive isn't a day or 2 that goes by that 1 of our 9 forts gets attacked, Been ALONG time since we have lost one. and I believe it was only 1 and wasn't gone for very long..... plenty of duels and battles still left in W6 Until Reikvid owns it all!!!!

Only wish we'd have some real contenders attacking us lol ;)

DeletedUser

I'm in world 6 =D someone shoot me a PM ingame if you wanna say hiii

DeletedUser

Reikvid is #1 in W6 with 10 forts and allied with 17 others. we have 6 towns going and growing strong. We also have a group called the 7th Cavalry with in all 6 towns, a strong group of fighter that will defend our members and allies, always looking for new members.

DeletedUser

Reikvid is #1 in W6 with 10 forts and allied with 17 others. we have 6 towns going and growing strong. We also have a group called the 7th Cavalry with in all 6 towns, a strong group of fighter that will defend our members and allies, always looking for new members.

Ya do know what happened to the 7th Cavalry don't ya?:razz:

DeletedUser

Changing even more. Rekivid IV and Milkshake and Fries Jump up quite a bit, nice gain in points for Kimball too

DeletedUser

Im getting ready to start a town, It would be nice to have a bit of help if anyone is willing to help im lvl 15.