World Eleven Advertisement: Silk Road Alliance BIG SALE Event

DeletedUser

Hello, I am MelBrooks:eek: from world 11 of The West. I am the Founder of The Silk Road Alliance:cool: and The LAST Western Romans:) and I am planning a Big Sale for items of some importance like cotton, newspaper, iron rods, etc.:D

Some of the items that have been confirmed are::hmf:

Cotton: 8
Wool: 5
Planner: 15
Newspaper: 20
Horseshoe: 11
Water: 7
Iron Rods: 8
Molten Iron: 4
Sharpended Weapon: 4
Graphite Lubricant: 6​

And this is just the beginning, the items that will be personally provided by myself. Some other items that will be provided will be coal and I am hoping to provide wood but do not quote me on that since I will be using a lot of it for quests that for some reason need a billion of said item.:mad:

Remember that the Silk Road Alliance's goal is now and always will be to provide quality goods at a cheap and affordable prices.
Towns that will be providing for this event are::unsure:

The LAST Western Romans:laugh:
Desert Gulch:tumble:
Dead Mans Crossing:shootout:​

*Items may vary in quantity by the time this sale has begun time has not yet been chosen to when this sale has begun, expect more than a week or two. You will be updated as to what other items may be appearing and when this sale has begun.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It refers only to world 11, and thus that's where it should have been posted. ;)

DeletedUser

Nothing says it can't be in the saloon, it is for game topics and nothing else specifically

DeletedUser

Saloon: The game as a whole.
World Boards: Specific worlds.

No one on the other 14 worlds cares about market listings on w11.

DeletedUser

I beg to differ but seeing as this debate is a waste of reading space for people wishing to read my advertisement I will agree to disagree, as it stands please put up any items that you would like to request for the sale and I will be happy to put them up.

DeletedUser

Getting back on track

Thank you, so, any suggested items that people would like me to get before this sale starts, speak now or forever hold your peace. Also, some items that will be added are:

Pumpkins:???
Graphite Powder:???
Muzzle-loader: 1
Rusty Shotgun: 1
Dynamite :3
Cotton:10
Shotgun:1
Push Dagger:1
Rusty Muzzle-Loader:1
Brittle Bow:2
Brittle Crossbow:1
Musket:1​