World 9's 3'd boxing match!

DeletedUser

SIGNUPS ARE NOW OPEN!

1. No weapons allowed, except if both players have agreed to use basic weapons (not weapons that exeed 0-15 damage) like pebble vs. jug.
2. There will be different 'weight' classes based on dueling level (because character level might make us run into problems with duels not possible).
3. It is up to the players to schedule and complete both matches within the allotted time frame. Any player(s) that does not participate in the scheduled match is out.
4. No cash is to be carried on hand during the boxing matches, unless it is agreed in writing.
5. There must be two (2) duels completed between the participants put together, within the allotted time frame. In each, of those two duels, the challenger must be different.*

So everybody interested in the boxing matches sign up. Proper format is:

In game name:
Character Class:
Dueling Level:

We can start scheduling matches once we have enough people participating.

Players are also allowed to bet on the outcome of the fight. All agreements must be in writing before the fight starts such as if basic weapons will be used or if money will be wagered. If money is waged the exact amount of money to be carried by each fighter is to be agreed upon. Remember, you only win 1/3 of the cash on hand, unless you are a dueler. If you are a dueler then you will have to adjust the amount of cash carried by your opponent.

* Say there's player A and player B. They are put together for the boxing match. First, A must be the challenger and then B must be the challenger. Then, the damage from both players will be added together, and the one with the largest amount of damage is the winner!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In game name: The Sexy Assassin
Character Class: Soilder/melee
Dueling Level: 52

DeletedUser

In game name:Mr.Iceman
Character Class:Dueler
Dueling Level:44

Im back :)

DeletedUser

In game name: FFAF
Character Class: Firearm Dueler
Dueling Level: 83

DeletedUser

In game name: Sauceysauce
Character Class: Builder
Dueling Level: 51 OMG!!! 2 lvls and im fair game =(

DeletedUser

In game name: Gamecmdr
Character Class: adventuror
Dueling Level: 72

DeletedUser

anyone wanna have a match with me, this thread seems a little dead

DeletedUser

Ok, I`ll try you Gamecmdr :) Maybe I`ll have a chance... hope you`re no boring thoughness builder...

In game Name: Venus Tabak
Character Class: (more or less) Melee Soldier
Level 57
Dueling Level 86

DeletedUser

Why not indeed! Bored out of my nut building forts.....

In game name: ARANGER
Character Class: Adventurer
Duelling Level: 56

DeletedUser

Well since I think I've won 2 duels in my life, ever...

I'm down.

HK17
Pure Builder
Dueling Level 60

DeletedUser

OK, sign me up for round 3...
Everything you need should be in my sig.

DeletedUser

1 more please?!!
what if no clothes are to be wore? than I will also take part, since I decided to stop world 9, I sold my clothes, but if we implement this rule, than I will also take part, since my player hasn't been deleted yet. So what do think?

DeletedUser

lol.. why not? it would make adding the damage up real easy (if any).:D

DeletedUser

I'm OK with any other rules, as long as I can use a pebble. If I punched anyone with my puny arms they probably wouldn't even notice.

DeletedUser

ok then its settled! new rule! No clothes are to be wore except weapons!

Ingame Name: Crazy Shooter
Character: Soldier
Duelling level 51, I think! I don't remember!

the matches will start in 5 days!