World 9 Are in Burn

DeletedUser

FOR NOW 38 battle called during 7 hour :D maybe we will go 120 ?!:blink:
is admin can luck world9 battle calls ? peace time ? :D
or we will go 120 attack in 24 hour and maybe server crash ?!
this is very funny and interesting :p

maybe its protest against fort system for call battle during one day ?! or maybe its protest against bunch of money in every town in old worlds ?!

DeletedUser

Server won't crash.
To prevent multis, there should be a huge increase of money needed to dig a fight in the same hour. Or two-three hours, doesn't matter. Because no town treasury could afford much multis then.

DeletedUser

maybe a cumulative increase that resets after 24 hours? im not a computer guy so i dont know how dificult that would be to implement, but something like the large is 10k...20k....30k

same idea as reskilling, i dont know, would that be possible or plausible?

DeletedUser

Who is calling all those battles? Are they from the same town or from multiple towns?

DeletedUser9470

LOL nice one vic, wherever I go on this game I hear about your exploits
XD

DeletedUser16008

Barely 7 hrs gone & 100 forts called and counting :up:

With luck the entire world will be on burn by the end of the evening.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

I created an account and am taking my level 1 backside to attack The Royal Hotel!!

I advise anyone not enrolled on world 9 to create an account there and drag their level 1 backsides to the nearest fort also :)

DeletedUser1121

I created an account and am taking my level 1 backside to attack The Royal Hotel!!

I advise anyone not enrolled on world 9 to create an account there and drag their level 1 backsides to the nearest fort also :)

LOL. on my way!!

DeletedUser

Totally unwarranted to call it an idiot parade. More along the lines of shaking the world up, breathing some life into the place, waking up the 3000 or so players left.