World 7 = little to early?

DeletedUser

I hate to flame and ruin the parade. But don't you think its a little to early for World 7? There hasn't even been any big upgrade to the game that I've heard of. And world 6 is still booming.....:p

DeletedUser3717

It wont be out straight away.. Give it a few months and world 6 will be packed :D

DeletedUser

yes and the world 7 wil lbe packed by all of us...
and while playing on 7 worlds takes a bit of your time, it makes you get bored faster... which means leaving the game faster too...

so shortminded

DeletedUser

I think World 7 should wait for a major update, like some of the ones outlined to be released this year.

DeletedUser

they released world six not that long ago y build world 7 practically straight after

DeletedUser

W7 is being Released and soon after the 1.17 Update will be enabled, a lot of players will use the new world to find the full potential of the new updates.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
It's not like the game actually takes that much time to play, it's just a few clicks and a quick forum check.

I'll play worlds 1, 6 & 7. I've got a new build a want to test :D

DeletedUser

they released world six not that long ago y build world 7 practically straight after

Because the worlds are becoming full, so if we dont have a new world we will get laggy worlds and maybe world downtime which we all dont want, so to stop this a new world is opened.

yes and the world 7 wil lbe packed by all of us...
and while playing on 7 worlds takes a bit of your time, it makes you get bored faster... which means leaving the game faster too...

so shortminded

Dont play all 7 worlds, just play a couple or one like me :D And then the game wont get as boring lol

:indian:Crag

DeletedUser

Wow, the worlds are getting full? But just recently people were saying that lots of folks were quitting and the game was slowly dying. Guess not, then?

My first reaction was: W7 ALREADY??

But, if the 6 worlds are filling up already, then I guess they have to do it.

DeletedUser

I hope this game does not end up like Tribal Wars, where 2 new worlds open every 3 weeks. It ruins the game....

DeletedUser

Sorry for a dumb question, but are there any restarts to game worlds? I'd like no restarsts to be. :D

DeletedUser

It's not like the game actually takes that much time to play, it's just a few clicks and a quick forum check.

I'll play worlds 1, 6 & 7. I've got a new build a want to test :D
I used to play 1, 3, and 5.
I quit 5 but play world 3 for quests and world one for pure building. I just would hate to play in more than 2 I think.
How does having 2 new worlds every few weeks[on tribWars] spoil the game, I really like it. If i stuff up then I can start aagian on a new world.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I used to play 1, 3, and 5.
I quit 5 but play world 3 for quests and world one for pure building. I just would hate to play in more than 2 I think.
How does having 2 new worlds every few weeks[on tribWars] spoil the game, I really like it. If i stuff up then I can start aagian on a new world.

My worlds are pretty much the same, with the same town and people we just swap around our builds for fun.

DeletedUser

By the way HeftySmurf is talking, World 7 may have a differnt (updated) version of the game, that the other worlds don't. So maybe that is why they are going to release it?

DeletedUser

I hope so... Dueler class characters need to come with medical insurance :)

DeletedUser

By the way HeftySmurf is talking, World 7 may have a differnt (updated) version of the game, that the other worlds don't. So maybe that is why they are going to release it?

I think he means that the updates will benefit brand new players more than it would established players. Meaning that you have to start brand new in order to get the most out of the 1.17 updates.

DeletedUser

Dont play all 7 worlds, just play a couple or one like me :D And then the game wont get as boring lol

New...world...must...play...can't...resist.

And w6 looks pretty full to me: 44892 zztops021319

And 1.17 seems like a big enough update to me.