World 6?

DeletedUser

I am sorry if this was asked before, but I am not reading forums a lot, I just pop in from time to time...
But I feel like it's time for World 6?
Just what I think...

P.S: That's a nice game, just need something to make it more a challenge..

P.S: EstoyLoco, nice to see you here too! lol

DeletedUser

not this question again
search the forums, will u. nobody knows when it will start

DeletedUser

The registered users stopped growing at world 4 (even before), and each houses 100,000 players. No need for more worlds...

Codeguru

DeletedUser

I understand nakshtrap's reaction. it's annoying people don't bother searching the forum and ask these questions over and over again.

DeletedUser

I understand nakshtrap's reaction. it's annoying people don't bother searching the forum and ask these questions over and over again.

Well if u do the search there is a topic saying that a world 6 may be started in january so if u think about it he could have posted in the topic asking any news.
What difference would that be?

And it is a pain in the ass to keep answering the same question but to think about it u are not obliged to answer it if u are going to say do a search.

DeletedUser

When you live in Lebanon, and have a 128 kb/s Connection, and that forums takes 5 minutes to load..I don't think you'll be motivated to search all around the forums.. Making a new topic is way better..So all those who got annoyed by my question STFU and GTFO.
I don't care about anything you say, I wasn't asking if world 6 is going to be on soon, I was just giving my opinion that there should be world 6 soon.
If you got so annoying to reply to me, then just don't do it, it's better for your health..

P.S: My favorite phrase (Silver-Shadow's too)
I don't care.

~tiger45

DeletedUser

Silver-Shadow is right..
Anyways, who thinks World 6 should be there soon?

DeletedUser

There's no quantitative need, because there's plenty of room in the existing 5 open worlds. Only the devs know if there's a qualitative need (i.e., for testing new features without annoying already-developed people).

DeletedUser

I am sorry if this was asked before, but I am not reading forums a lot, I just pop in from time to time...
But I feel like it's time for World 6?
Just what I think...

So, what numbers should I pick for the lottery? Any share tips would be greatly appreciated too. ;)

DeletedUser

Hummm... Is that a little line I see when I log in about W6 opening up today at 21 hours........ well, well, well. What'd yah know.

DeletedUser

Is that a giant sucking sound we hear from players rushing out of 1-5? Hopefully not. ;-)

Anyway, world 6, here we go, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DeletedUser

I'll have to see if I can make the same mistakes in #6. Perhaps they ought to bring out a new character class for people like me.......Town Idiot:laugh:

DeletedUser

Cool a new world is opening! Question though as I just started playing in World 5, can I join world 6 and keep playing in World 5?