World 6 topp 10 towns

DeletedUser

The challenge isn't to get to 42800 points. I reckon most of the towns will reach that goal, as long as they have 2 builders and a remote sense of leadership skills.

We'll stay in the top until we grow tired of this server, whether anyone likes it or not. But we're not a card house... otherwise we would've had R10 and 50 members by now.

DeletedUser

I thought that the challenge was to get to 42800 and have as many zeros before the name to be numero ono :blink:

DeletedUser

It was a bit arrogant to start this thread, predict that your town would stay on top, and take it upon yourself to rate everyone else's towns, but when you're the #1 player or town it's natural to brag about it, even if you know it probably won't last. The reason he deserves to be flamed is for presuming to rate everyone else's towns.

DeletedUser

It was a bit arrogant to start this thread, predict that your town would stay on top, and take it upon yourself to rate everyone else's towns, but when you're the #1 player or town it's natural to brag about it, even if you know it probably won't last. The reason he deserves to be flamed is for presuming to rate everyone else's towns.

Well said..I couldn't agree more.

DeletedUser

this is my list of towns that will be on the topp and fight !
and if some players dont understand why i post it then sory for you

If you can see on my list this is the towns and i think that the will be on the topp and have a name in the game of world 6 ????

if you dont understand the list dont post her and sory if my english is hard to understand if that is the problem i am sory for that

Look at my list look at the towns then see wher the are and how it go for them and we will se if i am right ore not the game is not over yet !

i am only post this list now so i can se hown many right i have in the end how knows meby only 3 towns ore meby 8 towns are at the topp later on the game of my list ! :)

/ Blacko

DeletedUser

One thing is for sure, the game has recently begun and making predictions about the outcome of the game this early is both stupid (ignorant) and premature, especially when the game isn't fully developed and the only way to measure the rank of the town is to compile a list of rankings that is composed by combining all the different rankings. Phew, that got confusing haha ^^

Anyway, may we all enjoy our time here and lets rumble!:blink:

DeletedUser

woo

3236405227_6fc708f759.jpg

That was a short forever. Eclipse is my #1 for giving me a level 2 hotel without making me walk across the map.

eclipse is my town! :) tys elmyr

DeletedUser

Eclipse is the name of my town in another world (World 5) of which I am the founder. I can see several similarities in which the way the town grows. I don't know now if the founder of Eclipse in world 6 is a former town mate. Anyway, good luck to Eclipse.

Splice
~Founder, Accretia

DeletedUser

So, this thread of fail still lives?

Lot of good it has done thus far.

DeletedUser

Hahaha

REIKVID still on top.... your attacks on our forts just increase the alliances we have with our neighbors... Love the EXP your giving us tho!!!

DeletedUser22685

Wow, I didn't realise lol. I clicked someone and they were viewing this thread... didn't even take notice of when that was posted. You can delete it if you want.