world 6 (six)

DeletedUser

Oh dear god just be patient. THeyve opened up all the other worlds so not for a while. Are you the same guy who asked about world 5 as well? Why cant people just be patient, think were gonna somehow know?

Damn what a stupid question what the hell.

DeletedUser

But why do people always ask when the next world will open up just days after the previous one has? I just dont get it, specially since all the other worlds (apart from 1) are open now :)

DeletedUser

But why do people always ask when the next world will open up just days after the previous one has? I just dont get it, specially since all the other worlds (apart from 1) are open now :)

Cos they have a new idea of how they can race up to the top of the rankings WHEN a new world starts and they are eager to try that idea out. ;)

I might be wrong but with the re-opening of worlds 2-4 plus world 5, I don't think world 6 would start that soon.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
No one's going to play a one of the re-opened worlds we all want a nice high rank on the next new world.

Just waiting on a load of new players to fill up the existing worlds.

DeletedUser

Cos they have a new idea of how they can race up to the top of the rankings WHEN a new world starts and they are eager to try that idea out. ;)

I might be wrong but with the re-opening of worlds 2-4 plus world 5, I don't think world 6 would start that soon.

Yeah youre right, it will take a while. :)

I didnt think of that idea, but surely people would want to test it out on an existing world before they go through with it on the next world? :eek:

DeletedUser

I didnt think of that idea, but surely people would want to test it out on an existing world before they go through with it on the next world? :eek:

Nah, testing their "idea" out on an existing world would probably mean a lot of re-speccing of their skills most likely.

Or choosing a whole new character class. Hence they have no choice but to live with the mistakes they made in the existing world and try for whatever they would term victory (ranking / duels/ cash) in the new one...

Atothek (who asked the question above) plays World 5... He tag team duel attacks with Phantomn. I have both names ingrained in my mind fortunately or unfortunately ;)

DeletedUser

yeah you are right,that is why i ask :D

DeletedUser

We'd like to open world 6 soon as world 5 is nearly full in terms of active players, but we can't really start a new world until the system admins are back at work in the new year.

DeletedUser

so you telling me it will open soon? at the first days of the new year? :D

DeletedUser

so if everyone joins world 5 then world six will open even sooner.