World 6 Most Wanted

DeletedUser

Inspiring from world 5 forum, you can post here the most wanted player in world 5 :D

Please put your top 5 most wanted player, so I can make poll for it.

P.S.
How to make poll thread? :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you are able to get nominations I'd be more than happy to put up a poll for ya mate :)

DeletedUser

I would like to propose myself as a horrible XP whoring Spineless Adventurer (quote: the sadly departed Swedish Chef).

If thats not allowed then anyone posting in the 'This is Hilarious' thread which is quite insane, since it is between players who I've always found reasonable.

DeletedUser

I hear ya. I am ashamed to have participated in that cess pool of a thread. I would put a bounty on my own head but I'm too poor to pay it.

DeletedUser

I hear ya. I am ashamed to have participated in that cess pool of a thread. I would put a bounty on my own head but I'm too poor to pay it.

Awwww, spent all your money on some good gear, huh? :)

I'm sure some would chip in for the bounty on your head. :D :laugh:

DeletedUser

Jonathan Hex, I never won against him.. but someday I will get him :laugh:
Azuk, he has good weapon high level. Just one duel and I loose :sad:
Biologicar, same reason with Jonathan Hex :bandit:
Morloth, she is very annoying, Wake for 10 minutes for duel, then sleep, wake up again 10 minutes for duel and sleep again :sad:
and of course top 15 in duel or top 15 in experience. I will duel with them someday :D
Exclude my town mates, I can't attack my town mates :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Azuk Awsome win-ratio and because he picking a female char.
Biologicar Nice comeback
Jonathan Hex Shooter, found part 1 and for beeing an agressiv dueler
Druv Nr.1 dueler for a very long time
Pokerinho Mannered both when he win or lose

DeletedUser

Azuk Awsome win-ratio and because he picking a female char.
Biologicar Nice comeback
Jonathan Hex Shooter, found part 1 and for beeing an agressiv dueler
Druv Nr.1 dueler for a very long time
Pokerinho Mannered both when he win or lose
Nice list.

@Miss Sarajevo - we know you are just biding your time ;)

DeletedUser

@Denisero. Quite frankly I can't be bothered to walk that far! Seriously it would take 6 hours for me to get to either the WWW ****** bags or VDLM which are the only towns I could get 200+ XP from each duel. I could possibly win 3 maybe 4 out of 5 duels before my health hit 0. And then I'd get a quick ride home.

When I can easily get 1000 XP from 10 hours of Hunting Buffalo, Bears, Wolves, Evangelising and Serving in the Army on my doorstep. Plus they provide more gaurenteed cash and my left hand weapon mostly sucks right now for a player of my level. Not to mention my the cash jobs; Mercenary Work & Charlatan.

But hey I like being attacked even when I'm wearing Lincolns Top Hat I win against the third ranked dueller on the world. I am no doubt a tactics ***** in their minds. I'm not seriously, since I am struggling to find a way to Transport Prisoners for a quest.

I have recently duelled most of those that duelled me when I was a meagre trapper and come up trumps, sadly the Swedish Chef is no more.

In any case their are far more aggressive players than Moi, so despite my jest I will leave you to nominate those that are worthy.

DeletedUser

my main nominie for the worlddistorted elk, as an entire town focusing on being able to hit only him, and

my personal nominies

redrock well for me anyway cause he and i were competing for number 1 dueler after druv started dropping

d. saint same as redrock but he was nearer so ive dueled him, hes how i got so high on the list by me winning duels on him ( and losing quite a few)

John hex while i was gone last week he passed me up in rankings, never dueled him either.

id like to be nominated, but im just not quite famous enough to be.

DeletedUser

It seems some posts here have been deleted. I cannot imagine why, as they did not contain anything that was against any rules that I know of.

Because the subject matter is off topic. And "spam" is against the rules. The stated reason for this thread is as follows.

Inspiring from world 5 forum, you can post here the most wanted player in world 5 :D

Please put your top 5 most wanted player, so I can make poll for it.

If you want to discuss another topic please start another thread for it.

-Bosta

DeletedUser

How can it be off-topic if I nominated him for Most Wanted and stated my reason for it? Unbelievably silly, if I may say so.

I didn't want to start a new thread about this, but now I feel I have to.