World 6 down?

DeletedUser9891

And black screen of death at the same time. Winning combination.

DeletedUser

But the link is good. What the moderators or game keepers should have done is post in that same thread and announce that things are taking longer, why they are taking longer, and when they think to be back on-line.

This is a basic courtesy that takes about two minutes to do, like this:

oops, we're sorry, encountered a problem during maintenance, as soon as we know more, we will inform you here, but for the moment worlds 5 and now also 6 are down, sorry for the inconvenience.

Make that an automatic sticky at the top of W5 and W6 forums and they would have prevented a lot of unsure and angry players, probably including this entire thread

DeletedUser

No they wouldn't, it would happen no matter what, people would simply spam that sticky thread.

As to the link being good, do you not check announcements when it shows new posts?

All we can do is wait.

DeletedUser

I too got my premium on now.I can enter the world but still a black screen with everything in German.

DeletedUser

why is it, when i log in my main-menu buttons are in German/Dutch or something other my native tongue of english.?????

DeletedUser

I thought that it was a problem with my acc so I wrote TT, just imagine how many TTs they got today :D still not workin...

DeletedUser

This should have all been sorted out now, we apologise for the problems

DeletedUser5046

still aint working for me :(

(and i was surprised i thought i got lost in te german version. . .)

DeletedUser

Great!Its working now though am concerned about the premium,I mean we did lose the premium time right?

DeletedUser

Will we have some compensation for the amount of time we've lost on our premium sir/maam?

DeletedUser

Will we have some compensation for the amount of time we've lost on our premium sir/maam?

That is a question i cannot answer only Morthy or above can and you will have to wait till he is around

DeletedUser

Are you going for The Biggest **** in the Universe award? Because you'd get my vote

What for posting the truth?

People would spam anyway - true.

All we can do is wait - true.

If you read the announcements that link is useless - true.

So you what's your problem? You upset that I didn't pussyfoot around and simple said what I felt?