8. hadi.hosseinzadeh
9. zzed
10. Phantomn

DeletedUser

Well we can always make another poll for them and then have a poll off after :D

DeletedUser

Yeah... sounds good.
To have a Poll Off :D

I did see some of the names I listed here are already in the Poll ;)

DeletedUser12056

Is is too late for me to add a name to World 5 most wanted ? ... The player I detest the most is "Pricey1 " .. from Dominiation HQ. This guy is the 2 biggest bully on World 5 . I'm pretty sure Four Corners town would agree to this also .

DeletedUser

It is too late for this poll but once this poll is done we can have another with different names then merge the 2 together and come up with the all time most wanted

DeletedUser

Phew, I just being told by my friend that my nick is on the list of being the most wanted of W5. I don't know if I must proud or regret, since now most top duelers will keep an eye on me. Even Mmarian25 ever visit my town, but I evade his attack, I'm very anxious to face him, but not stupid enough to fight somebody with top gear & 20 level higher than me.

May I ask you, what makes me on the top list? I think there are many duelers better than me. I myself choose Mmarian25 as the most wanted, and there are several more that deserve on that list & as they are best dueler of W5.

Only few people can beat me, but only 1 that makes me quit my town to avoid his attack, please don't ask me who is he, whom I think he deserve to be on the wanted list since he is a very good dueler, I beat him in the beginning, but now he is overwhelming me too much. Even I have to ask my best friend who has stat build suite to handle him if he is too hard keep pressing on me.

Btw, don't argue about my nick it's biiiythekid, since billythekid has been used by somebody. But seems deleted by GO.

DeletedUser

rogiTW is a jerk, not worth of nomination, but worth of an inclusion on expert soldeirs who ***** tactics and attack only genuine builders.

I actually wouldn't have good duelers in that list, I would merely nominate every worker that has converted to resistance dueler and still has rubbish in their profile that pretty much says "Please don't, attack me" they were numerous when I quit the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

rogiTW is a jerk, not worth of nomination, but worth of an inclusion on expert soldeirs who ***** tactics and attack only genuine builders.

I actually wouldn't have good duelers in that list, I would merely nominate every worker that has converted to resistance dueler and still has rubbish in their profile that pretty much says "Please don't, attack me" they were numerous when I quit the world.

Here is your rogiTW, interested in him after what you said.
rogiTW passes out. BiIIyTheKid wins the duel, gains 113 experience points and steals $66 from rogiTW.

DeletedUser

Cheers Billy. Now go kill all the foul former builders converted to resiliance duellers that haunt that World that still beg to not be dueled in their profile.

DeletedUser

Wamjit

WAMJIT - This guy attacks his own allied towns to get duelling experience. he's just been booted form Sandsoy the second - be careful about inviting him to your town.

DeletedUser

Kocker this guy keeps attacking our town. First we though it was random but he kept on going. Now it's payback time.

DeletedUser

WAMJIT - This guy attacks his own allied towns to get duelling experience. he's just been booted form Sandsoy the second - be careful about inviting him to your town.

I know him, and his buddy too thizz face. He wants back into our towns badly.

DeletedUser5597

Few I think...how is w5 after I left? I more peaceful place or the old blood bath?

Status
Not open for further replies.