World 5 down

DeletedUser5708

well i have premium and id better be f##king reimbursed when this is fixed cos its a balls

DeletedUser

?

Figures I just payed $27 for the premium and the next day it goes down. I haven't received an email back saying anything. This crap makes me want my damn money back. Or I'll even take getting tranfered to world 6 worst case scenerio.

DeletedUser

well i have premium and id better be f##king reimbursed when this is fixed cos its a balls

Figures I just payed $27 for the premium and the next day it goes down. I haven't received an email back saying anything. This crap makes me want my damn money back. Or I'll even take getting tranfered to world 6 worst case scenerio.

If Such things are true, im not calling you liars but some people try and cheat the system, send in a support ticket and the admins will sort you out.

Apart from that, i apologize to you all for the current problems, the bug has been identified and is being heavily worked on and systems should be back to normal soon.

DeletedUser

As a measure of good faith they should give all premium members the same number of days premium for the days it was screwed up.

DeletedUser

Troubles again in W5.
It lets you log in, but shows only black screen.

DeletedUser

We're running an experimental update to 1.17 on W5 to fix the instability problems right now.

DeletedUser

The world is up but I can't seem to get my character to be able to perform a job. The "OK" button doesn't work. Just giving a heads up and I use firefox, so not an IE problem.

DeletedUser

Having the same issue on W5 only. Can only Pray or Sleep or complete quests, but unable to click "OK" to perform Jobs. Other members of my town reporting the same issue.

DeletedUser928

take something out of your inventory and there are shaded pictures of what goes where on the character. IE take off your hat ;)

Part of the 1.17 update. I assume the ok is disabled since they are not sure if it fixed it.

DeletedUser

i just logged back on and have lost everything out of my inventory

DeletedUser

Job screen shows no job in que, but clicking the work button shows the jobs in que.

DeletedUser

I checked that because that happens to me quite often. Earlier, I just wasn't able to get any jobs.

DeletedUser

Just like everyone else

Can't log in to W5- What a waste of money spent on premium! It has been happening to me all week and sometimes if I spend enough time I can log in just long enough to move the map maybe cue one job and then the "world is not available" shows up. This is a joke and I guess the jokes on me because I'm the idiot who got ripped off paying for a product that isn't worth the money or even a percentage of it!

DeletedUser

If it were up to me... I would announce -- now -- that all premium users on W5 would indeed get an extension of X days added to the end of their premium periods, where X = at least the same number of days as this has been dogging them. I would not wait around to announce this. People are simmering in confusion and doubt, and it doesn't have to be that way. Knowing their money would sooner or later buy them just what they intended to purchase with it would quiet down a lot of the grumbling. JMO.

DeletedUser

Like i have mentioned previously, please direct this to the Ingame Staff who will handle and decide this :)

DeletedUser

What is this now day 4 or 5 that this has been going on? At this rate my premium will run out before they get it fixed.