P&P World 2 News

Harsha..

wow, that's pretty strange

as for the fort battles in the west, i've been following them carefully, i have taken part in almost every battle that pops up there, the players there do fight just as well as east players do...infact, in one of the battles at the North-west corner of the map, i saw that almost all my team mates were online for the battle

Harsha..

UPDATE:

Two other fort battles have been called - one on Defence and the other on fort Dorkier, this time too in the far west

DeletedUser

Hrmm , no fanfare ?? No ...

"Hold on to your hats boys Harsha is on the way !! ,lol
:blink::blink:

:laugh::laugh:

Harsha..

lol

i guess that everyone is too lazy to walk the extra mile towards these attacks - took be aboue 5 hours to get there

DeletedUser

yea i clicked on one of those 2 , dont remember which. It was 8 hours away , lol

DeletedUser

LOL I walk to each South-East battle. Once I walked from the ghost town quest giver to a battle down there, we lost, I didn't die (had about 200 hp left) and had to return to the ghost town. It was the only time I wished to die in the battle, I went in the line of fire but I survived. So walking for me is no big deal. I walk from my town down to South-East weekly.

DeletedUser

How about 4 vs. 140
me and 3 friends including rdixon900 traveled to wanted. Here are the results of 2 hours work.

18 duels, 18wins!

we dealt: 11235 total damage to wanted members
we received: 4279 total damage
a difference of: 6956 We dealt more than twice the damage we received! (263% more damage dealt than received)
8 opponents passed out

DeletedUser

Battle report: WANTED FORT 12
The fort has fallen. After the long fight the attackers got a hold of the flag and the defenders capitulated.
71 fighters have attacked the Fort. 35 defenders defended.
22 attackers fell. 34 defenders fell.

No further comments!

DeletedUser

theres some news for you latigo :p

pretty good since we were "on our knees"? ;)

DeletedUser

WORLD 2 NEWS

FORT BATTLES

It seems as though the WANTED family has lost a Big fort :sad: A split attack of two big forts across the map that left the WANTED Family scrambling to defend both and not able to figure out which one was real.

I was able to get an interview with one of the WANTED leaders to find out what happened and how they could be so careless to loose a large fort to their enemies. He said he would comment, but would not say his name:

"We admit we were caught off guard, our leaders were offline this weekend and the battle warning was delayed and we weren't able to warn everyone in enough time. But rest assured, we are all back and up to speed and ready this week." ~ anonymous

Seems as though the leadership is back on track to hunt down their enemies once again.

Harsha..

That's good...

i was worried that Wanted were becoming soft, and we all "unwanted players" wont have any targets left

Game on!!!

DeletedUser

Isn't that so weird or just convenient for Wanted? Whenever they lose a fort, something happened, leaders offline and so on. But, when we lose a fort to them, we have no excuse. We lost due to their greatness, unity and power.
Really, how strange ...

DeletedUser

Yes, we see the chest pounding and gloating when Wanted wins a fort or a town of 2 duelers that they've been angry with disperses, but they're all pretty silent when they lose a fort.

DeletedUser

LOL W2 premier: due to server problems, we had a battle of offliners. According to the report, only 1 player was registered online for the battle for only 1 round. The odds were in favor of the attackers that managed to take the fort.

Battle report: Fort Moulin
The fort has fallen. After the long fight the attackers got a hold of the flag and the defenders capitulated.
50 fighters have attacked the Fort. 31 defenders defended.
25 attackers fell. 26 defenders fell.

Harsha..

ya, yes - strange server problem, i wonder what the plan was - maybe all attackers rushed towards the flag, and the defenders did not move at all!

DeletedUser

WORLD 2 NEWS

FORT BATTLES

After quite a few horrible battles :ph34r:WANTED:ph34r: is back... and with style... teaming up with past enemies to take over a big fort from the SE Great alliance :eek:hmy:

User name: FORT MAYHEM
Fort battle: Today at 9:00 PM
Spanish-Mission-Of-The-Alamo,-From-The-Romance-Of-Tragedy-Of-Pioneer-Life,-By-Augustus-L.-Mason,-1883.jpg

(actual picture of attackers praying outside Fort Mayhem before the battle)

What is this World 2 coming to :eek:hmy:

It seems as though the Dead Lands alliance and WANTED and it's allies have come to some sort of "fort fighting" battle agreement?

This seems to be a battle of Epic proportions that may define World 2 and it's future political state.

There is still time to get to the battle, and even if you don't get to fight you may want to watch a MAXED OUT Big fort Battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, quality news again. Lets show the others what a hand of good people can do against Wanted!
Battle report: FORT MAYHEM
The fort stood the attack well! After the hard fight attackers had to step back.
114 fighters have attacked the Fort. 81 defenders defended.
89 attackers fell. 74 defenders fell.

I guess Wanted needs more than numbers :razz:

DeletedUser

WORLD 2 NEWS

FORT BATTLES

Fort Mayhem seems to have been a total bust :p

It seemed promising in the beginning:

picture1vca.png

But alas, it was a loss :sad:

afghan-war.jpg

The attackers held the flag for 4 rounds before the last player on the flag was KOed :sad: With 3 more rounds the enemy would have been surely KOed with only 7 defenders left and almost no HP.

114 attackers to 71 defenders it shows the off balance advantage defenders have in fort battles. Defenders seems to not even need to be online to take part in a fort battle. Where as attackers need 90% onliners to take a fort ;)

It was an EPIC Battle that has seemed to shift the balance in town alliances in the game though :eek:hmy: There were many upset towns and alliances that certain towns were allied with other towns to take a fort that was allied with other allies of other allies :dry:

What will the future of W2 alliances look like :rolleyes: Time will only tell...

Harsha..

yes, it was an amazing battle - all the offlne defenders got 2000 damage in, the online guys got 3000+ damage in, it was a great battle in my opion, possibily the greatest in W2's whole history

I even guess that some of the winners of this battle will win the fort fighter competition for this month!