World 12 video(okay...mine)

DeletedUser14006

I am having fun on Arizona and Briscoe these days as well as the usual slog on World One but all is good.

I noticed your other video with the paper folder and wondering if it would work on humans, I could just see my 5th grade science teacher being fed into the machine and the vision of him coming out lol.

DeletedUser

Ha ha derek...must have been a fun video. Made that to sell that machine. Got $2500 for it. It may work with a little trimming.

DeletedUser

Lol I remember the videos that Alvin would put up about me and my town back ages ago when me and him fought on world 10 :laugh:

DeletedUser

Definitely your video not World 12, seeing as you left out all the good towns. ;)

DeletedUser

Looks like I'll have to make one for the enemy towns that I feel put up a good fight and make the world fun.

DeletedUser

HaHa You should Slick that would be fun to see too. Also about half way through the video I thought I was gonna get rick roll'ed :)

DeletedUser

Great video Slick. Leaves me satisfied.

Though it seems familiar...

DeletedUser

Nice video slick...

teh train.... I think you were the only one to find the humor in those videos lol Wish everyone found them as funny as you did instead of so personal ... those were good times!