Resolved world 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

however not true with regards to w-1, which still has the second most population after w-10.

w1 is one of the most active worlds, but the population is high for the same reason as w10. When most people start playing a game, they'll almost always choose the highest or lowest numbered world to play. w1 has 50k+ players?

Level 2 and higher
w1: 15,385
w10: 30,545

DeletedUser

you definately do not want to open more new worlds.

another online game (ogame - not that the name matters) now has over 40 worlds on the english servers. when I played uni 19 at the beginning we had 13k players. now down to 1k. when I started playing uni 31 (uni = world) it had 15k players now down to 680...not a good idea in my opinion...

DeletedUser

It is more fun to start a new character in new world than in existing where are players 50+ levels higher.

As I started in w5 the first player was level 45. Now the first player is level 99 and I'm level 88 rank 20. No fun? I don't think so...

Harsha..

lol, we'll see

but, new worlds will have to be made sooner or later

older worlds with many lvl 99 players in the future can be deleted (as seen in the german TW server, where W1 and W2 are gone), to replace the deleted worlds, new worlds can be started!

DeletedUser

the only new worlds i want to see are worlds with new features. there's no point to play the same exact thing again.

Harsha..

it's over, guys

more worlds will start

Today at 4:53 PM
World 11 will be beginning on Monday the 21st of December.

so, no matter, how much we agrue, new worlds will ALWAYS start! lol

DeletedUser

I hope that we can actually some new features in world 11 when it comes out on Monday...

DeletedUser

World 11 won't have new features. It's gonna be the same as the previous 10 worlds.

I'll be amazed if there are because there's been no mention of anything new in beta or tested in beta.

Harsha..

hmm...whenever a new world opens, many usually join, as it was seen in W10

the devs make new worlds for newbes to have an equal chance against the more experienced players

btw, when do you think a world will first "end"?

DeletedUser

Never.

maybe in like 1-2 years when everyone in world 1 hits lvl 99 and the level cap is still in place.

DeletedUser

Well, there ya go. Resolved.

If you want to complain, do it in the poll thread in Saloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.