Resolved World 10

DeletedUser

Hello to all

I have a question from the-west admin(s) , please answer to my question .

When world 10 will come ?

We are waiting for world 10 and fort but this is very late and we cannot Patience . :mad:

Please answer soon , i am waiting for your answer ;)

Thx
M-Pro

DeletedUser

Nobody knows when w10 will come, not even the mods. We are hoping it will be open when forts are released into the regular worlds. Other than that you will just have to keep checking announcements.

DeletedUser

Nobody knows when w10 will come, not even the mods. We are hoping it will be open when forts are released into the regular worlds. Other than that you will just have to keep checking announcements.

i know nobody dont know when world 10 will come but the-west admins know ;)

Why oh why oh why oh why do you want world 10 to come out?
:p
what is your mean honey ? oh ?

DeletedUser

I can tell you that Gem and Morthy don't know. The devs know but they aren't saying. So nobody is going to have an answer for you. Just like they didn't have an answer for the 20 other threads started asking the same question.

DeletedUser

:p
what is your mean honey ? oh ?

There is planty of room in any of the current worlds for you.
Surely you cannot have completed 8 or 9 charcters?
When the Forts come out, they will be in ALL the worlds so you will not need another new one.

:D

DeletedUser

There is planty of room in any of the current worlds for you.
Surely you cannot have completed 8 or 9 charcters?
When the Forts come out, they will be in ALL the worlds so you will not need another new one.

:D

yeah , i dont completed all of them but i completed dueler , builder , trapper charcters .
the-west isnt interesting game :unsure:

DeletedUser

I can tell you that Gem and Morthy don't know. The devs know but they aren't saying. So nobody is going to have an answer for you. Just like they didn't have an answer for the 20 other threads started asking the same question.

At a guess it will come when they rejig Character bonus's

DeletedUser

You'll know when everyone does, when it's announced in The Western Star.

I imagine it'll happen when the worlds are updated to 1.20 when beta is done.

Edit: And since I didn't set this question to "Resolved" it had to be Gem or Morthy who did it, which means the answers we've given are the best you can possibly get.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It means you are not going to get an answer because no one who knows is going to tell you. Only the developers know and they have not said.

Elmyr, close this thread.

DeletedUser

It means you are not going to get an answer because no one who knows is going to tell you. Only the developers know and they have not said.

Elmyr, close this thread.

Thx
I understand
but i hope world 10 come soon ;)