World 1 Today

DeletedUser

And whatever you do, don't join a town with ETC or CUFT in the name...:nowink:

DeletedUser

ETC is the new "empire". I will kill them singlehandedly, or I will die trying... and I have died trying lmao... but I will continue, because **c* them.

That will be all.

DeletedUser

ETC is the new "empire". I will kill them singlehandedly, or I will die trying... and I have died trying lmao... but I will continue, because **c* them.

That will be all.

kudos! Need a second in your duels? I've been hitting Laredo Parish and DILLIGAF for the past 3-4 days...not much of a squeak of revenge either. :sad::dry:

DeletedUser544

ETC is not the only empire in w1
I can name multiple others. ETC started out as small as any of the other empires; don't bash us just because we have been successful and grown as a result of our conquests.

regarding dueling, you are both welcome to take a shot at me anytime (Scary this has been an open invitation since time long past) =)

DeletedUser

kudos! Need a second in your duels? I've been hitting Laredo Parish and DILLIGAF for the past 3-4 days...not much of a squeak of revenge either. :sad::dry:

Laredo Parish and DILLIGAF are not even on my list of contacts. They are extras that are only used when needed, and so far have not been, so don't think hitting them is going to do anything to ETC =]

DeletedUser

yes, bow down to ETC.

That will be all.
lol scary, have fun with that mission. you guys are the ones who picked the fight too. so when are you going to be trying to take those forts back?

And whatever you do, don't join a town with ETC or CUFT in the name...:nowink:
why would anyone listen to you? your name is annihilator, so you obviously must annihilate everything in your path. including the new recruits.

DeletedUser

ETC4-Extinction is my town. It was stolen from me by ETC. Sooo, until I get my town back, I will hate ETC, hope you understand.
hello
Nothing personal, I still like you :D, even if you repeatedly attack my friends :sad: I'll have to visit you soon. Is next thursday good for you?

DeletedUser3543

How do you have an entire town stolen from you?

I've heard of people mislaying their towns, hell, one guy the other day said he didn't know where he was let alone his town, but that's just a being a little bit thick isn't it?

So, how do you have your town stolen, do you have to leave it unattended in a certain place at a certain time for someone to come along and half inch it?

DeletedUser

I was the town lol. I trusted it to a multi-accounter... and before you ask, no, I did not turn him in, and no, I'm not talking about who you think I'm talking about. I told him and his "high school friends" I would keep a secret and I'm good on my word on that.

DeletedUser3543

I was the town lol. I trusted it to a multi-accounter... and before you ask, no, I did not turn him in, and no, I'm not talking about who you think I'm talking about. I told him and his "high school friends" I would keep a secret and I'm good on my word on that.

Not any more ;)

DeletedUser

lol but nobody knows who I'm talking about, and nobody knows how to find the person, so :p. I promise, you have no clues as to whom the person in question is.

Anyways, ww1 is here? ETC/CUFT vs. the world? It that what I'm hearing? Just curious really. Who started this one?

DeletedUser

Whom ever claimed WW1 claimed too much. Most likely an ETC/CUFT member thinking too much of themselves. World 1 lacks organizd alliances to have a World-War. Sure they can do a day of 5-6 battles, but only 1-2 are real, and even then rare.