World 1 reopened for joining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I can saee all worlds reopened for registration and only world1 is closed :/ Anyone has an Idea when World1 will be reopened?

DeletedUser

once the numbers are down dure to inactivity is the only way it will open again

DeletedUser

yeah lol there are still around 10,000 lvl 1s who don't do anything i think

DeletedUser

Why reopen it? newcomers will have a great disadvantage.

World 1 is suppose to be the vet world, only people who got here first should be in it.

DeletedUser

If it will be so I am considering registering on younger and more "active" server

DeletedUser1855

It will be useless to reopen the server. New players will have a huge disadvantage. 10,000 active players are better than 30000 inactive members. Those who want to join w1 please provide one good reason you want to join w1 and not any other world

DeletedUser

Too many noobs started towns in world 1 and didn't do anything with it. As a mayor of a quickly growing town (building wise) it is frustrating that there is next to no one to recruit, therefor my town has remained at 13 members for almost two months now. If there is no chance of expanding my town, then why am I playing and paying at all in this world??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good one terror; But I think therre is no disadvantage for younger players. Their level is too low to be dueled; they have access to the shops and there are town looking for members! Well, when I started this I had no access to a town so I had to found my own, and I still run it, not speaking about any shops

DeletedUser

Also more and more players are fading off, which means if anything, midsized to small towns are shrinking...

DeletedUser

recruits are needed. and you have to think about those who have friends who want to join them here. they would like to join,

DeletedUser

yes i agree. they should re-open world 1 to let more active people join as a number of people in my town have been inactive for a while.

One Armed Ninja

Bah humbug, if you cant fill your town out with active members you simply aren't trying hard enough.

What i do is the easiest thing ever, steal people from towns doing worse than you

DeletedUser

exactly. or, we just let people message us, have people merge with us, duel them a lot to impress them... all the good stuff. we got a bunch of room, but thats ok.

DeletedUser

It will be useless to reopen the server. New players will have a huge disadvantage. 10,000 active players are better than 30000 inactive members. Those who want to join w1 please provide one good reason you want to join w1 and not any other world

Well for one I want to get my friends and cousins on to help our small town. trying to recruit in world1 is totally impossible. If id known world1 was going to be so restrictive id have waited for a later world to join. There are a ton of ghost towns in there and people have been leaving on a regular basis so why keep it closed?

DeletedUser

Too many noobs started towns in world 1 and didn't do anything with it. As a mayor of a quickly growing town (building wise) it is frustrating that there is next to no one to recruit, therefor my town has remained at 13 members for almost two months now. If there is no chance of expanding my town, then why am I playing and paying at all in this world??
Ill second that only we are down to 4 or so with no luck recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.