world 1 job %

DeletedUser

Not usre if this is a hiccup or what, but yesterday I finally got to start silver mining. after my first 2hr shift I got $264.00, I did another 2hr and got $215.00. Today I came back and wanted to do another build but after 2hrs I only got $123.00. My motivation was good but it seemed really off. I would have posted the first two results but had already deleted them. I normally make +/- $125.00/2hr working building coffins or building windmills and they have almost 1/2 the cash %. Crap!!

Silver mining

motivation.png

94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 123
experience.png
16 Experience points

DeletedUser363

I get more money from silver mining at 87% motivation, then at 100%.

DeletedUser

Not usre if this is a hiccup or what, but yesterday I finally got to start silver mining. after my first 2hr shift I got $264.00, I did another 2hr and got $215.00. Today I came back and wanted to do another build but after 2hrs I only got $123.00. My motivation was good but it seemed really off. I would have posted the first two results but had already deleted them. I normally make +/- $125.00/2hr working building coffins or building windmills and they have almost 1/2 the cash %. Crap!!

Silver mining

motivation.png

94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 123
experience.png
16 Experience points

I have gotten similar result before, it's very frustrating. Some people were getting $350 / 2 hours. As your +LP improve, you'll get less of those 1xx result but it doesn't mean you'll be able to avoid it completely.

As my +LP improve, I eventually start to get a higher average, even about $350 one time. It's just a range.

DeletedUser

I've experienced the same myself, but not with silver-mining.

More money with less motivation that is.

DeletedUser

There are hidden luck factors involved with all things job related - Money/XP/Danger/etc

I've gotten as low as 157$ and as high as 400$ from Silver Mining (with about 10 labor points.)

DeletedUser

There are hidden luck factors involved with all things job related - Money/XP/Danger/etc

I've gotten as low as 157$ and as high as 400$ from Silver Mining (with about 10 labor points.)

I don't normally like to agree with people that kick my ass in duels over and over, but I'm going to have to in this case.

I've not figured it out yet, but I think I'm on to a couple of things, specifically inventory that you carry in that visible box. I don't want to say what my suspicions are until I'm sure, but there are some patterns emerging.

DeletedUser

I just got 53 xp from doing a 47% job, which is the lowest that I've gotten for that job. But right before that, I got 15xp with a 8% job. So it's a very large range, but with a tendency towards the middle.

DeletedUser

has anyone cracked the code to how trading with indians works? I've done that job like 15-20 times and I have got squat for it. The one thing I'm waiting to see is once I can Pick Agaves and I get a bottle of tequila...I'm going to hold that and see if it helps.... maybe if I can get them pissed they will open the purse strings....on the flip side....hauling ammo is a cash cow for me... the last 4 times I worked it I've scored 3 items worth +$700-$800. I've hit probably 10 items worth over $700.00 each

DeletedUser

All jobs have the same base rate of dropping items (like boots) what you're seeing is just randomness ...

If you feel you're doing better on one job then another ... then keep at it ... whatever makes you happy, I say !

DeletedUser

has anyone cracked the code to how trading with indians works? I've done that job like 15-20 times and I have got squat for it. The one thing I'm waiting to see is once I can Pick Agaves and I get a bottle of tequila...I'm going to hold that and see if it helps.... maybe if I can get them pissed they will open the purse strings....on the flip side....hauling ammo is a cash cow for me... the last 4 times I worked it I've scored 3 items worth +$700-$800. I've hit probably 10 items worth over $700.00 each

I've done that job for over 20 times right now. Have only found a yellow shirt and 1 dynamite..

It can be painfull though.
BOOOM! You lose 268 health points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the damage isn't real bad. my worst was just over 200 health. i think how good your reflexes are could effect how much damage you take, because even when i have 1 labor point, i take very little damage. i've also found a black bowler hat, a talisman, 2 stone chains and 2 dynamites. and i've done it about 20 times.

DeletedUser

Reflex has nothing to do with damage taken from jobs ...

Labor points and Adventurer Class effects Danger and nothing else. If you've done Transport Ammo with 1 labor point 20 times then you're over due for some kabooms.... its all in the randomness ...

DeletedUser

i know it does, it just seems wierd that i have tried hurting myself while transporting ammo, and it doesn't work. it never does. its the worst ammo there is. i want an injury.

DeletedUser

I often make more money when motivation is lower. It's because it's random within a range, and sometimes you get the low end of the range followed by the high end of the slightly lower range.

I've done mercenary work twice in a row for around $500 each time before. And on the third time gotten over $700.

DeletedUser

Yesterday I started exploration, my first two hours I got 117 experience, and then my second two hour stint I only got 63 experience. Now that seems off does it not ?

DeletedUser

There is a huge hidden Luck factor regarding XP and Money ... you're just seeing the low and high end of the range and most of the job stints will be in the middle (around 90.)

DeletedUser

Speaking of luck, has anyone noticed a change in the amount of money/xp from a job if you pray?

DeletedUser

How could you spot that when there already is a huge unknown variable involved?