workers sets?

DeletedUser

im a worker, was just wondering can i collect and use any item set? pilgrim set, farmer set, Mexican, charlatan etc.....? in other words does it matter which class/portrait i picked at level 10? If i collect the Mexican set for example could i use it? or can only Mexican Soldier class players benefit from it?

hope this is clear (cant seem to find anything on search or west stats....)

DeletedUser

The only restriction on the sets is gender based. (male only Items and Female only items.) There are Class specific items that you can get through quests for your character.(or randomly through jobs my worker found the soldier's medal)

DeletedUser

1 question: if u are a greenhorn, u can change you gender, is that mean u can wear all sex cloth???

DeletedUser

Greenhorns can't wear the new set items in first place.
Why not? If you are referring to the level requirements, some people have chosen to stay greenhorn long past level 10. Whistlingleaf for example has a level 65 greenhorn.
The new set items have no class requirements, only level and gender, so I don't see why a greenhorn couldn't switch gender to wear a different set.

DeletedUser

Why not? If you are referring to the level requirements, some people have chosen to stay greenhorn long past level 10. Whistlingleaf for example has a level 65 greenhorn.
The new set items have no class requirements, only level and gender, so I don't see why a greenhorn couldn't switch gender to wear a different set.

Eiswiesel said so, and since he's a main dev, I trust him.
It's probably to prevent abuse of gender specific items, as well as another reason to make people chose a class.