worker

DeletedUser

i feel like the worker class is obscenely misleading. i chose this class for my character on world 5, the world i started on. and i said this is the best one for building up my town. which when building yes, yes it is. but the quests for being a worker are more like jobs for a laborer... they have very little to do with building other then a few of them... can you see a construction guy digging for coal? picking corn? no you can't... so why are those the quests i get?

i think in the least they should add another class: "laborer" for the people who want maybe a greater chance to collect a product from a job, gain motivation back a little faster, and actually make sense doing those quests where i have to pick a tomato...

^^that actually makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

adventres get a 10% luck and prodect incress so rlly the only other bonus would be faster modvation

DeletedUser

i just thought that up off the top of my head... my problem was mostly that i chose the worker job and they chose to make the worker quests ones where i had to pick corn instead of do construction related jobs like the class gives bonuses for.

Diggo11

If the only job in the Worker Class quest was building we'd get two problems:

A) It'd be far to easy for the majority.
B) Only pure construction workers could complete it.

DeletedUser14192

I'm a Soldier and I have to go build a Flipping Bridge and Train Station...

So.... Yeah... Quests Sometimes Suck FTW!

DeletedUser

yes see brad gets it^^

but @diggo
well im saying building related quests... not just the job town construction.
im saying like the build a ranch house job and such

DeletedUser

I don't totally disagree with what you say, but not all workers are builders. That's just one of the possible 'builds' for that class.

Diggo11

but @diggo
well im saying building related quests... not just the job town construction.
im saying like the build a ranch house job and such
In that case my comment stills stands, if all the quest is about building then it's far to easy.

DeletedUser

but classes are supposed to be specialized to an extent. like i know this doesn't exactly translate over here but: rogue, acrobat, enchanter, thief, barbarian... see they all have a specialization. here a specialization is a huge disadvantage and the classes don't even entirely fit the quests.

Diggo11

Those who specialize get awesome jobs and get other jobs much faster, those who don't get quests amongst other things. Why don't you try being a jack of all trades and see how hard it can be?