Worker vs. Adventurer

DeletedUser

I am having a hard time deciding between worker and adventurer. With adventurer, I like 10% increased chance of finding things. With worker, I like +5% experience gained from working for leveling. What would you recommend of these two classes?

DeletedUser

I chose adventurer and so far it's been very good, out the people ive played with ive always food more and better items which earns me a good amount of $

DeletedUser

I'm Loving eing an Adventurer! Its so much more great! Who cares about the consturction help! You get it done in the end right?

DeletedUser

Well it depend Almosa Bill, do you like to be a worker, or are you a quester.

DeletedUser

I like working and questing. I think I have better luck with working though because sometimes I don't have the labor points to start a quest.

DeletedUser

The adventurer is the Jack of all trades, He has a Bonus that applies to most thnigs!

DeletedUser

All classes have their bonuses, and some members of all classes think their bonuses are useless. If you prefer to just do jobs and quests, and don't care about being a member of a town or want to avoid dueling, the Adventurer is the way to go. If you want to spend most of your time and money upgrading buildings, the Worker's the way to go. If you prefer anything else, I don't really think theirs a lot of difference between most classes.

DeletedUser

Adventurer is for a player who wants to do quests.:nowink:
Dueller is for an aggressive player who doesn't do anything but duelling.:madg:
Worker is for a peaceful player who concentrates on building his town.:cool:
Soldier is for a person who likes to do all things but dislikes when someone duels him.:tongueg:
That's why he chooses soldier for extra protection.