Worker getting duelled all the time

DeletedUser34898

So, I am a worker and currently on level 83. Since I started I have been duelled a LOT by duellers and in my opinion that's quite unfair since I have absolutely not a chance in those.

Gladly, there is nowadays the bounty system. I have used bounties for duellers who duel me continuosly. I have told about this in my profile. Never have I messaged anyone in-game.

Now I received this message from player who likes to duel me a LOT. I think he has noted that he gets a wanted status when he duels me and now he "threaths" with this:

"Dear Sir,

I cannot help but notice this falls advertisement on your profile, which let me to believe that if I duel you, I shall receive a bounty.
Because I have KO'd you (see report) I believe that counts for two bounties to say the least. I implore you Sir, to divvy up or remove the falls advertising or I will report you and have you banned.

Yours Truly,

xxxxxx
"

What do you people think of this and what should I do? In my mind it's just fair if you are a dueller and attack the same worker over and over again that you may get a bounty for it? Isn't that what the bounties are all about, what they were all about in "real life west". I think it's rather funny to "threaten" me with having me banned.

Should I message the game admins about this ? All kind of help much appreciated.

Satellite Kid

DeletedUser34781

You can't be banned for having that on your profile.you state that if you are duelled you will bounty which your entitled to do.this players sounds like player who loves having a bounty on him/her is all.

1.its not explicit/racist or abusive to anyone.
2.i have seem proper flaming done on profiles before yours isn't but if you post your exact text we can see then.
3.mods will see this a garbage if reported .
4.save best until last.......put him/her on ignore :)

DeletedUser

Ever heard of a joke? I for one, as a dueller, like to have a 'Wanted' status. Give him a bounty! It's all we duellers have left since the system was continually penalized!

DeletedUser22685

When I first read it I thought he meant you would pay him if he beat you in a duel, and since you're not giving him anything he thinks your profile is falls false, dammit! advertising.

Now that I've read it again I'm not so sure, but either way he's an idiot.