Worker Class Fort Fighting Bonus

DeletedUser19385

Workers definately need new bonus or skill, Much more fun being soldier, dueler and adventurer as it is now in fort fights.

Some great ideas about more resistance and healing. Only problem with healing is all them 13k soldiers on WT already fat enough as it is.

DeletedUser33002

Just point me to the poll :D I'd have to agree with the problem of healing....especially considering the advents would be annoyed at a copycat class :p At any rate, resistance, however the numbers would work on that, would be a nice change ... hell... anything at this point would be a great change since the current bonus isn't really .... yeah ... what peter said works great as a description

Ripwise

Agreed with Peter but i would like to see it balanced. Dont know how the current FF system is and how strong resistance with that bonus would be. In any case seems like a good idea.

DeletedUser23629

So move towards a vote of workers getting a resistance bonus?

DeletedUser

A resistance bonus would seem to be much more acceptable for the game and would be more in line with other bonuses for the other classes.

It could be similar to the soldier class leadership bonus. It could be something like each worker gets +25 resistance bonus (+50 premium) and the four surrounding players each get a bonus of +5 resistance (+10 if worker is premium)

DeletedUser

A resistance bonus would seem to be much more acceptable for the game and would be more in line with other bonuses for the other classes.

It could be similar to the soldier class leadership bonus. It could be something like each worker gets +25 resistance bonus (+50 premium) and the four surrounding players each get a bonus of +5 resistance (+10 if worker is premium)

Would'nt that make them too strong? IMO the individual bonus is enough and I support it.

DeletedUser30224

At the moment, the proposal states that a worker gets +50 resist (+100 premium). There is no shared resistance in Peter's proposal so discuss this please to make it clearer. Also we might not put this to a vote since it is about a resistance bonus until the fort battle formulas are set in stone. As it is now, it's clear something has to change with the fort battle formulas and I'd like to process this worker bonus idea after that is settled.

I hope that makes sense.

Please discuss the now updated resistance bonus of the worker. I for one would settle for a smaller resistance, I think +100 for premium workers might be too much. Maybe +40 (+80).

DeletedUser

At the moment, the proposal states that a worker gets +50 resist (+100 premium). There is no shared resistance in Peter's proposal so discuss this please to make it clearer. Also we might not put this to a vote since it is about a resistance bonus until the fort battle formulas are set in stone. As it is now, it's clear something has to change with the fort battle formulas and I'd like to process this worker bonus idea after that is settled.

I hope that makes sense.

Please discuss the now updated resistance bonus of the worker. I for one would settle for a smaller resistance, I think +100 for premium workers might be too much. Maybe +40 (+80).

50\100 is not to much if you compare it to other class bonusses

soldiers get extra hp, meaning instead of 6k= 20 shots to die, they are 9k(non prem) 12k(prem) which are 30 or 40 shots to kill

a worker of 6k with 50 resistance takes now 24 shots to skill as non prem, and 30 as prem, which still is less then soldiers,

then duellers they are damage dealers, their crits is 10% of a persons health, if they do 20 shots and have 2 crits, of lets say 2 6k persons, they do 1200 extra damage, as non prem and as prem with 4 crits 2400 extra damage, where a worker has in those 20 shots 1000 damage resisted or 2000 damage resisted.

Advents i can;'t compare at this way, but advents got some sort of resistance bonus as well they simply don't get shot after a few shots

so no i don't think 50(100) resistance, which maybe sounds much is to strong if you compare it to other classes, i actually think its quite balanced

DeletedUser

50\100 is not to much if you compare it to other class bonusses

soldiers get extra hp, meaning instead of 6k= 20 shots to die, they are 9k(non prem) 12k(prem) which are 30 or 40 shots to kill

Just to mention: The soldiers extra HP is not a fort bonus but a character bonus that still playing most important role in fort fighting. Soldiers fort bonus is the leadership aura which is not that much.

DeletedUser

Just to mention: The soldiers extra HP is not a fort bonus but a character bonus that still playing most important role in fort fighting. Soldiers fort bonus is the leadership aura which is not that much.

It's completely meaningless WHY soldiers HAVE the hp bonus, all that matters is that health IS the most important fort skill. Just because the bonus existed before there were forts (and long before people realized hp was everything) doesn't change anything.

DeletedUser

Can we just put this up for voting?

and do it +50 resistance? i think the simple math made it quite clear its a fair bonus?

DeletedUser30224

This idea is eligible to be moved for a vote.

Peter008, please let me know in a PM if you'd like to refine your idea further or would like me to poll it as it is. Any changes that you'd might try to make must be reflected in the initial post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30224

This proposal is now up for a vote!

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what about a chance to fire twice on the same target if you fire at a certain always thought it would have been an awesome skill for duellers tbh the chance to fire twice in 1 round also i think the healing ability will be abused unless its tweaked somewhat like indeed chance to heal 10 to 20 % of the damage taken in that round but without healing those around you i can guarantee that will be abused