'Work' tab keeps flashing

• Thread starter DeletedUser14192
  • Start date

DeletedUser14192

It's been years since I've played The-West. I guess it's 2.0 now? I haven't played it since it was 1.? I guess. I like the new updates though, very interesting so far.

Anyway I was wondering if someone could help me, I can't find an answer on here or on Google.

The bottom tab that says 'Work' (it's the Shovel) keeps flashing. I can't figure out how to get it to stop flashing. I have viewed it about 10-15 times and have clicked through a few different options/filters and made sure to scroll through all the jobs and it is still flashing. Kind of driving me nuts.

DeletedUser

It's kind of FUBAR. When you click on that icon, you'll see a list of new jobs. Unfortunately, clicking on those jobs is absolutely useless. If you find the new job on the map and open that job window, that particular job will no longer be listed as new. If you repeat this process for every new job in the list, your work button will stop flashing. Yeah, it would be a lot easier if you could click on the icon in the work button window, but that button goes untouched by most players.
You can also eliminate all annoying flashing via Settings>Interface and remove the checks from Animations, Animate Windows & Game Warning.

Last edited by a moderator: