wolves den and wolves den 2 are recruiting

DeletedUser

both of our towns are currently recruiting. We are mainly looking for duelers and builders but anyone is welcome. Don't miss this chance to part of are growing empire. Send me a telegram if you want an invite

DeletedUser

still have a few spots left, don't miss out on this chance. Wolves den is almost maxed out and our sister town wolves den 2 is just starting out so anyone is more then welcome to join and be a part of our community.

DeletedUser

we are filling up fast, still have spots in both of our towns though, message me if you want in, don't miss out!!!

DeletedUser

we have added many new members and still have some spots open, especially for duelers and builders but we are accepting all types, let me know if you want an invite, I bet we will be starting our third town in no time ;)

DeletedUser

our main town is almost maxed out, just one more level on residences and we are maxed out, don't miss this chance to join us. We have alliances with some of the biggest groups in world 3 and we are a growing empire. Message me if you want in

DeletedUser

Just an update, there are 3 towns. The main is almost maxed, the second is almost half way and the third is growing. It's a good place for low level members. Also, anyone who is in any of the 3 towns can get items needed from the main town if needed, or if they don't have it the other towns might.

Message me ingame and I'll find the perfect spot for you in our colonization of the Northeast of World 3!;)

DeletedUser

another update, main town is now maxed out 100% We do have wolves den 2 and 3 that still need to be maxed out plus we are allied with some of the biggest groups in world 3. Don't miss this chance to join our thriving empire