Winnner! Duel elimination game.

DeletedUser

16003308.gif

The game opperates like so, You will be able to join and the players will be listed in this thread. Within the next 3 days i will be adding links in my sig for atleast 5 minutes or atleast til i recieve a private message with the link in the message. This is part of what you have to do once you get the link you will have to send it in a pm to me and the first person to send the message with the link with recieve a weapon in with that link . It will be added under your name in this contenst. After the 3 days you will be able to challenge anyone every 30 minutes using your weapons and you can have more than one weapon. Keep an eye on my profile to get a wepon, They will be weapons that are in game. You can get weapons during duel time. whoever loses the duel will be eliminated.
Links will be deleted once someobody has it.This has nothing to do with ingame its just a forum game.

Here is it in steps

1.Post "JOIN" to join the contests.

2. Look in my profile under my sig for a link.
(Within the 3 day period)

3. As soon as you see the link PM it to me. The first one to send me the linked message will get a weapon.

4. The weapon will be added under your name and you can have more than one weapon.

5.You can duel someone or be dueled:D. Whoever loses will be eliminated who ever wins stays in the contest.
(You can anly enter once)
I Challenge ******** To a duel and whoever has the better weapon wins. It is dueling but inforums and whoever loses is eliminated.

6.Who ever is the last one to stay in wins.

Start:19/05/09 5:00pm Game time

Dueling starts on:23/05/09
5:00pm Game time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm confused you're giving away weapons in game?
join

EDIT: ok thanks I get it now

DeletedUser

I'm confused you're giving away weapons in game?

No you will need to find a link in my sig wich will apear for a short time, this link will be a link of an image of a weapon on weststats, You will need to PM that to me, if your the first one you will get that weapon and then you will have that weapon under your name in this thread you will then be challenging people like this:

I Challenge ******** To a duel and whoever has the better weapon wins. It is dueling but inforums and whoever loses is eliminated.

I know what you mean I will be rewriting the the post but with images just bear with me.

DeletedUser

kk,..I am ready to join
(I am gonna be the first guy! :p)
J01N!!

DeletedUser

Shouldn't this be in the off topic section? sounds like the games they have going there

DeletedUser

Shouldn't this be in the off topic section? sounds like the games they have going there

Agreed. I was torn, partially because I thought it was supposed to be an in game dueling tournament when I first read it. Moving to Off Topic.

DeletedUser

Hint: A link has been added!Look in my sig. The first to PM it to me gets a weapon.