Will there ever be old fashioned ranged weapons, such as bows and arrows?

Red Falcon

I am wondering this, because I read somewhere that you could get bows and arrows and rifles. Will this somehow be implemented in a future update?

DeletedUser

Shoot-out weapons

shoot-out weapons are bows and rifles. They can give attribute and skill advantages. Each weapon has a damage range. That number gives the range of health points that the enemy will lose if you score a hit. The gunsmith sells dueling weapons. Right now shoot-outs and the shoot-out weapons are still disabled.

http://en6.the-west.net/help.php?article=items

DeletedUser

I've never seen a discussion on the topic. I guess they'll be added if the fort thing is every implemented.

elmyr will probably know

I'm just another n00b...Red Falcon's been playing longer than me.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

It's [noparse][/noparse] but that is a good question. An "armory" store in the fort perhaps?

DeletedUser

as far as I know shoot-out weapons are supposed to be sold in gunsmith stores, since they have relatively few items compared with general store and tailor

Red Falcon

Wow! Okay, thanks for the info, guys! I appreciate it. I will try and see if I can possibly find out more. This game is relatively new (From only 2007)!

DeletedUser

I hope the useless building in the middle of town gets used. Maybe a sheriff's office haha

DeletedUser

Hmmmm bordello?

Bordello = Harem of sorts? ^^

Maya probably works there ;)

So many ways to say just one thing :)

DeletedUser

bordello is a place where you get a sexual treatment for money

DeletedUser

I object to explaining that here. If someone refuses to do a simple lookup of info, they deserve to sit in ignorance and frustration. They will keep on refusing to lift a finger to help themselves as long as you keep spoonfeeding them.

The sooner you stop doing for someone what they can and should do -- easily! -- for themselves, the sooner they will stop being a burden on you and an annoyance to everyone.

Red Falcon

Luap Nor is right. It would have just been better and easier for me to look up that word online rather than asking what it means on this forum. My bad.