WildWest Town

DeletedUser

Im Gona Make a town called Wildwest just let me know if you wanna join it !! :) send me ingame msg :) if you want to accepting level 3 and above (im level 6) and you must be active at least once a day (preferable)

DeletedUser

just need 12$ and i will build it just wanna get a few players that might join up

DeletedUser

join your town ???

I'm an active player curently at lvl 6 but rising fast.....the 1st town 2 invite me will receive a member dedicated 2 the success of the town

DeletedUser

I'll join your town. Send me an invite to join?

Oh, I'm level 5.

DeletedUser

Count me in :D

I'm level 7, send me an invitation.

And in wich K is it?
Going from 0 to 10 in rows from left to right. like..

1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5
6 -- 7 -- 8 -- 9 -- 10

DeletedUser

lol im loving the name. most original so far :D

:thumbsup: + goodluck.

DeletedUser

I'm level 7 and rising quickly. I'm willing to work hard for the town and I have lvl 9 construction.

DeletedUser

im level 8, im riseing extremly fast, i have 22 construction, and i have enough money for my own town. (but if i join you, then it can go towards new buildings)

DeletedUser

im new to the game looking for a town like your name im currently lvl 7 scattered skills id be intrested in joining your town

DeletedUser

I could really really use a home. Im level 7 in only 2 days. Im rising quickly and have alot of attributes, highest is strength. I also have many items and some money. Lemme know pardner. LOL

DeletedUser

players for the town have been choosen:
Fishbone
lankz2007
mumraw
puddin

DeletedUser

we might have another 5 places available after we build another residence

DeletedUser

just need 12$ and i will build it just wanna get a few players that might join up
I have 12 dollars please I'm in need to find a town have things to sell,PLEASE let me join,i promise i love this game but cant afford a town..TU

DeletedUser

Money

OK one quick question? Last night i went to bed with 39 dollars but i woke up with 14 dollars.. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE.... PLEASE WRITE ME BACK AND TELL ME>>>>TU

DeletedUser

wild west town has place for 1 more person looking for a level 7 + person first come first serve (level 7+ only)

DeletedUser

Hi mate i whould like to join your town as i previus requested in this forum, i'm lv9 right now :D

let me know. i allredy sended you a telegram..