Wilderness Lost

DeletedUser

-Wilderness Lost-

You and a small party go into the woods to hunt for boar, you wonder around for days tracking the deadly beast. You come to the conclusion that the meat is good as gone. you and the party try to remember wich ways home, nobody marked signs for the group, you and these Men and Women now must survive for who knows how long.

Must include a biome, skills brought into the game, and a short discription of your character. *no god mode*

Name-
Gender-
Skills- (no more than 3)
Description-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name- LeatherStrap
Gender- Male
Skills- Excellent Marksman, Builder, And Hunter.
Description- Able to withstand brutal pain. He is a strong,tall man. with a burly beard, Who is also light on his feet.

DeletedUser

Name: Senokai A. Tusherio
Skills: Experienced EMT, fine-tuned senses, and good with a repeater rifle/shotgun.
Decription: Brought along in case things went wrong, he is able to heal the most serious wounds, even when in the wild. He brought only some basic first aid kits and an antique winchester. He is used to city life, and has low chances of long-term survival in the wilderness, despite his superior sensory system.

DeletedUser

LeatherStrap asks senokai to catch field rats while he makes a fire.

DeletedUser

Senokai gets up from trying to grind some herbs with the already worn-out butt of his rifle, and starts to look for some moss, maybe a thick leaf, to set a trap with. He uses his rifle to poke at some low-hanging branches, hoping for something to fall out.

DeletedUser

After calming the lost party down to a thinkable level, leatherstrap decided to head out, into the dense woods searching for wild berries and small game.

DeletedUser

Senokai wonders where everyone else is, and why he has only seen Leather in the last two hours. He begins to grow suspicious.

But, he is distracted by a squirrel in a tree. Fumbling to find a rock, he is immediatley interrupted by the ghost of John F. Kennedy. He says "He could have kids." JFK then leaves. Note: Is a hallucination brought on by gash in head.

Senokai wakes up. He tries to sit up but a stinging pain is felt in his head. He feels around up there, and is surprised to find a gash in his head, stinging from the pain. A bloody branch lays nearby.

DeletedUser

Leather runs towards senokai, starring at the blood, he looks for the criminal, nobody insight. he grabs water from his canteen washing the dirt and blood out of senokai's wounds. after min of no response leather decides to search for the assualter with gun in hand, aiming to kill.

DeletedUser

Looking around, Sen reaches for his wincheter. bringing it closer to him, he realizes it isn't his gun. The butt of the rifle is perfectly fine, as if it were brand new! Hed used the butt of his rifle for everthing that required a blunt object, so it had become worn down very fast. Now he knew that a branch didn't fall from his poking around and hit him. He slowly falls into unconsciousness.

DeletedUser14280

[Hmm...You know, I think you two could do a much better job of RPing if you tried advancing the plot using dialogue.
Describing your actions in past tense might make it look better, too.]

Name: Savage Lion Tamed (everyone calls him Tame)
Skills: Just about everything indian related, from hunting to fashioning spears and more. However, he's not trained in firearm use.

Savage Lion Tamed, originally named Justin Winter, 'realised' shortly into his adulthood that he was a wild indian trapped in a city-dweller's body.
To this day, he assumes the dress, techniques and westified personality of an old fashioned nomadic indian.
It would be easy to say that he's hallucinating, were it not for the fact that he has spectacular natural talent when it comes to survival skills.
That, combined with what he learned in school while he was still Justin, serves to make him a formiddable ally in the wild.

Tame joined the "white men's" expedition to hunt the boar, because he considered it a test of his character.
Right now, he's been successful hunting for field rats (he found something bigger), and he's headed straight for where LS's fire is to cook them.
He's not yet aware of Senokai's condition, or that LS is searching for a criminal...

[Is that an acceptable character?]

DeletedUser

[Is that an acceptable character?]

[I would say yes. I also agree with your Rp'ing observations, and I admit I am not so good at it.]

His eyes opening, he finds himself in a damp, dark place. His head feels better, and he stands up. Shaking, due to the cold, he suddenly realizes he doesn't know where he is. Now, the scary part: he doesn't know how he got their either. Wait a minute, he? {Oh, my god.} he thought, slowly descending into panic. {Who am I? Not good, not good at all.} He panics, trying to run around in what small space he has. He slips on a puddle, hitting the cold rock hard. If not for this fumble, he could have spent the rest of the day in there, still in a panic. While the last bump on the head made him forget everything, this made him remember. "Sen." he says, remembering who he is. A single bit of sunlight hits his eye. He tries to get up, but falls again, sending him into another coma.

DeletedUser14280

Tame arrived at the firesite.
He looked left.
Hmm?
He looked right.
The white men aren't here...
"Leather? Sen?" he called out.
There was no response, but Tame's eye caught some footprints leading into the bush.
He shrugged, dropped off his kill, and followed the footprints with spear in hand.

DeletedUser

Name- Greg
Gender- Male
Skills- Very strong, Can handle a rifle and assorted melee weapons
Description- Greg is a farmer, the boar terrorized it lately so he was one of the first to join in. He brought several days food and water as well a bowie knife with him.

Greg woke up. He felt like he had a hangover...
"Hello? Anybody there?" he yelled.

He saw a piece of meat and a dying fire near by.

DeletedUser14280

[I think I might recap, just because I can.]

LeatherStrap (odd name, for this RP) is searching for a criminal that he believes attacked Senokai. Currently a medium distance from the firesite.

Tame (best described as an indian spirit) has just left the firesite, and is tracking Senokai and Leather. Very close to firesite.

Greg has just woken up from a hangover, and is calling for someone else from nearby the firesite.

Senokai was badly injured somehow, and is currently shifting between coma and hallucination. His location is unknown.

And I'm calling it a firesite because it doesn't really qualify as a campsite.
------------------------------------------------------------

Tame heard a call, and made an about turn to see Greg, half hidden in the foliage.
He moved over to Greg and made him get up by prodding him with his spear.
"What happened to you, white man?" he asked in between prods.

DeletedUser

Slowly returning back to reality, Senokai realizes he is at the outside of a cave, prone, in between the sunlight and shadow of the cave. He gets up, slowly, as he is still unaware of his situation. Grabbing his rifle from a side of the cave, he sees two small smoke trails, one to the south, and one to the west. The western one is, to his estimations, a good hour's distance from here. The south is about two. He knows it wasn't much more than thirty minutes from when he first woke up, gash in head, as the sun is still in the same position overhead, signaling that it is around 4 PM. It was around 3:45 when the branch hit him. Considering his options, he hikes toward the western firesite, gun in hand and finger on the trigger.

DeletedUser13682

(new rpers YAY! and Celxius, what happened to your cat-dragon hybrid that we all know and love?)

Name- Rolf Blauvelt
Gender- Male
Skills- expert marksman, wilderness survival
Description- 5' 8'', blue eyes, brown hair, average build, has Scoped Kar98k and Colt M1911A1, and Bowie Knife, and a flask of whiskey

Rolf had fallen unconsious during the trip, hunting can be a very tiring business. A few hours later, he woke up, and saw nobody. A few swears and facepalms later, and Rolf was finally able to get the trail back. He drinks some water from a stream, and heads west. About 20 minutes later, Rolf sees Senokai walking in the same direction he is walking in, and runs to catch up with him. "Senokai!" Rolf yells, and catches up with him. Rolf notices the gash on Senokai's head. "What the hell happened to you while I was out?"

DeletedUser

Senokai motions for him to be quiet. Signaling to look at the unfamiliar campsite, both Sen and Rolf noties the mangled body of Tame [He's banned, he won't care.] lying on the ground. an axe is slightly sticking out of his back. Senokai sits down and sheds a few tears.

[I say no more characters. 4 is enough.]

DeletedUser

Greg pulled a piece of meat off the fire and put it in his mouth and chewed, it was delicious. He saw some worn out foot prints and decided to follow them.

DeletedUser

Senokai quickly looks around, making sure absolutely no one is watching, and motions for Rolf to follow him. Picking up Tame by the feet, Rolf by the hands, they walk back to their campsite, Tame's corpse in tow.