Wild West.

DeletedUser20269

I say something sparkle in the clear water i looked at it closly.I picked up the rocks where it was shining and found a pinky nail piece of gold.I examined it closely and my eyes got big "It is gold"I screamed.I put it in my pocket and waited for another day to collect gold.I got onto Target and made my way back to the barren town.

DeletedUser

"Thats kind of you!" Replied John surprised at the strangers kindness "So stranger just who are you exactly" pointing to him with his glass.

DeletedUser

"Toby dustfinger" he said with a hearty laugh and a held out hand ready to recive a handshake as he ordered both of them another drink.

DeletedUser20269

I unmounted Target and walked inside of the Saloon and sat down next to a man."bar keep get me some lemonade would ya"I said to him as he handed me some lemonade as i leaned over to get it.

DeletedUser

I turned and noticed the lady now sitting next to us i leaned over and paid for her drink saying to her "Thanks for the help" he turned back around and said "She helped me, I returned the favour" he said with a smile.

DeletedUser

John shaked Toby's hand and told him"Im John Axely just got of of prison and im left a fortune...strange(he laughed)So where you from?" (He added curiously)

DeletedUser

"A long way away" he said with a small smile as he finished his drink and payed for them.

DeletedUser

John peered out of the saloon window and turned his head left to right. "Hmmm,Any stables you know of round these parts some fool stole my horse Had to walk the rest of the journey!and waited for Toby's reply.

DeletedUser

"Can't say i do mate, I just got ere'" he said with a smile as he looked around out of the windown looking for an awnser to hie question.

DeletedUser20269

"Well well well if it isnt the famous Annie Oakley right in this bar"The Bar keep said as he looked at me.I sipped my drink and said "Yes its me now dont blab it out or else.."I said as a threat

DeletedUser

"Oh well don't matter I will search for one If there is one"he muttered under his breath and he hurried out of the saloon in search of stable and the best stallions.

DeletedUser

He moved onto the tabel with the lady who's drinks he just bought and said "So, Where did you ride off to?" with a smile.

DeletedUser20269

"Who the hell are you and what do you want"I said to him a little mad "I rode off to no whereland.."

DeletedUser

"Well, I just paid for your drinks, Plus you helped me so i think it is part of me that should say sorry" he said.

DeletedUser20269

"Well i could pay for my own things'I said to him as i got up and walked outside the Saloon

DeletedUser

John saw a large wooden building on the far side of town with a large board reading STABLES. So he walked in and asked the attendant at the desk "I want to buy that horse" pointing at a strong brown horse."Certainly sir"the attendant replied leading him to Johns desired horse. "This ones called chortley and worth 300$"The attendant told him so John reached in his pocket a passed the money to the attendant and walked of with the horse back to the saloon and tied the horses reigns to the nearby post and walked inside over to Toby and spoke to the woman next to toby "why hello I don't believe we have been properly introduced who are you?".

DeletedUser20269

"Your Dreams thats who i am"I said to the man as i sipped my drink."and who may you be"I asked

DeletedUser

"John axely been left a small fortune just bought a new horse" (points to his horse)