DeletedUser24486

Tražimo hrvatske igrače
za invite poslati telegram igracu - Graf Kiky
--------
We are looking for croatian players
For invitation message Graf Kiky

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pozdrav imam pitanje htio bi znati kamo je najbolje stavljati atribute i skiove ako si worker
----
Hi there, I have a question. Where should I put my AP and SP for worker class?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is international forum and you should use english or translate everything you say in another language.
----
Ovo je međunarodni forum i trebaš pisat na engl. ili prevodit.

You can do anything you want. Just remember that worker has XP bonus, sector bonus and building bonus.
This means if you spec to do jobs, you'll levelup fast because of XP bonus. Do the search on the forum on "alljobs" key word.
If you spec to build, every town will want you since you build quickly and use less money. In this case your SP should go into Construction, AP should go into Strength.
If you're speccing to a fort fighter, move all AP into strength, 98 SP into leadership and the rest of SP into health.
----
Moš šta oš. Samo imaju na umu da worker ima bonuse na XP, sektor i gradnju.
Ako namjeravaš radit poslove, brzinski ćeš nabijat levele zbog bonusa na XP. Pretraži forum sa ključnom riječi "alljobs".
Ako odlučiš graditi, svi gradovi će te tražit jer gradit ćeš brzinski i trošit malo para za to. U ovom slučaju AP ide u snagu, SP u konstrukciju.
Ako se misliš koncentrirat na borbe u fortovima, sav AP meći u snagu, 98 SP oderi u vodstvo, ostatak SP-a sav u zdravlje.

DeletedUser11353

From the game rules. :)
§5) Exclusion/Racism

It is against the rules to exclude, due to race, religion, nationality, gender, or sexual orientation, other players from joining towns or participating in fort wars.

And please, try to provide translations of your posts in foreign language in future.

DeletedUser

Hello there,
I am currently member of 1man town of my own, but if you need help in building just whistle.
I'll be glad to help my fellow Croats.