Wild Fires in Australia

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
You're saying you hold the secret solution to a problem that you don't think exists? :blink:

I'm confused.

DeletedUser

no that they know how to get "rid" of the co2 which will make those who are worng shut up.

DeletedUser1861

UPDATE:

Six main fires are still burning uncontrolled in Victoria, including those at Kinglake, Yea-Murrindindi, Maroondah-Yarra, Bunyip, Churchill and Beechworth-Murmungee.
Fire authorities have said blazes around Mount Riddell and Mount Juliet, east of Melbourne, are not expected to threaten nearby residents, but ash may fall around Healesville.
Department of Sustainability and Environment spokesman Stuart Ord said heavy resources would be thrown into fires near Healesville over the weekend to establish containment lines before hotter weather returns.
'We have got about 50 to 60 bulldozers just in that area working on the fire edge,' Mr Ord said.
'We're throwing everything on that to try to get containment lines on it.'

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
just say it i love debate just not mr gore

1. I'm not Al Gore
2. Al Gore hasn't got anything to do with anything
3. Al Gore did not create the idea of global warming
4. Al Gore appealed to closed-off people with statistics which they could have got themselves.
5. Who cares about Al Gore :huh:
6. Al Gore lost a fixed election
7. End.

DeletedUser5046

hey i just watched a flash report about te guy who started te wild fire...he was caught and is now under judgment(if tat is te term) ...

unfortunately the fire is still on and i fear it will still be on since there's another fire on te nearest town...

DeletedUser

There are 12 fires still burning. Last time I checked, no more homes were under threat though.

The guy that was charged is only one of the arsonists and only responsible for one of the fires. So still more ^#$%@*s to catch.

DeletedUser5046

yeah...and i hope te one biggest bad guy :p (i should have said big boss)

would be caught sooner...and hmm....burned alive!!!!! j/k but they really should be put behind bars...