DeletedUser

hey

why W2 is divide into 2 parts WANTED Vs UNWANTED

why all the towns are allies against only one target that WANTED or NWO

tell me the answer

this is the main reason why W2 is becoming boring

DeletedUser

Because wanted/nwo is awesome and everyone is jealous. :D

If you're so bored, start a fort battle, start an un-unwanted alliance, leave. There are many options for you.

DeletedUser22685

It's not WANTED vs UNWANTED anymore. Everyone hates NWO now. :dry:

DeletedUser

Some kid killed Wanted a long time ago. His name was latigo kid.

Now that they're gone the rest of the world has called it quits and everyone is content with the lack of anything exiting in world 2.

Lame, huh?

Harsha..

No, Johnzelda

don't lie

YOU KILLED WORLD 2 - when you decided to carry out your god-damned revenge over WANTED by kicking everyone out from the main town, World 2 fell - all the remaining WANTED forts were taken over in an instant

latigo actually tried to save World 2 by starting NWO, so that there is a town left for others to hate, he was a bit successful at the start, but he was soon over-whelmed by the people fighting against him

again, Johnzelda, why? - what was the use of carrying out your revenge? - WANTED might have clawed back into the game if you didn't do anything. I, myself had a grudge against them for taking forts and stuff, but i fought it out the fair way - you should also have

To say, i'm not content with this inactivity, infact it's worrying me - less people are showing up for battles, this is clearly a downward slide, we'll end up like World 6 - which is so inactive, that the moderators didn't want to test out their game mastered event there first

DeletedUser22685

Exactly. Well said Harsha. You lost all respect when you pulled that stunt, john, and until you realise that I don't think you're going to be too popular around here :p

Diggo11

/me thinks a contest is on to see how long it takes johnzelda to bottom out with two red rep bars

DeletedUser22685

:laugh: Can we make an official contest with a prize to whoever gives him his 100th negative point?

Harsha..

what'll be the reward? - but let me guess

the winner can duel latigo once - no way, how about 5 times, while he has a trumpet equipped?

DeletedUser

what'll be the reward? - but let me guess

the winner can duel latigo once - no way, how about 5 times, while he has a trumpet equipped?
He can't wear a trumpet (soldier class item), but he's got a nice soft pillow. :D

DeletedUser

I've actually got a pillow, slippers and a chamber pot...

and since I'm not in a town casual friday is everyday while I'm working.

CasualFriday.png

DeletedUser22685

OMG, and people call me a spammer. This thread is spamful even without my help :razz:

Harsha..

a duel on a opponent with a pillow is not nearly as entertaining as one on a guy with a trumpet - yes, latigo is not a soldier, but as i often say - Anything is possible, let us look at one of the possibilities

this Causal Friday cuts herself with the sword and is taken away to the hospital, stricken with grief you rush to the hospital, find the door locked, the staff are taking their afternoon nap and ou need to wake them up somehow, there's a graveyard nearby - you run to plazze1's grave, dig out his ol' trumpet and blow it

That's how latigo got his trumpet - who'll be the lucky one?

and, yes - futra - it's like that, in inactive worlds like this one, they let the spam flow, it's basically a spammer's haven

DeletedUser22685

and, yes - futra - it's like that, in inactive worlds like this one, they let the spam flow, it's basically a spammer's haven
Why yes, I know they do :p And that's secretly the only reason I'm in this world :razz:

As for the rest of your post, I have a much easier - albeit much less creative - method of getting Latigo the trumpet. Diggo works his admin magic and BAM! Trumpet for a dueler.

Harsha..

yes, but the hitch is that the whole server would crash if latigo got to just equip it, and we all will get a holiday and wont have to worry about our accounts for the next fifteen days :D, for latigo, it'll be thirty and that means 7 lucky persons get to have a go