Why people never talk?

DeletedUser

There is a chat system but people seems not to talk. Is there any world that people will talk over sometime?:blink:

DeletedUser

i speak to everyone when i can :p what worlds ya on ill introduce you to some active people

DeletedUser

I've heard of a lot of people having problems with the chat.... not sure whats going on, I am trying to get a very social friend interested in the game but he keeps having problems with the chat.... I dunno I haven't had any problems.

I agree with you there though... too many people just stare at the screen or something.... this can be a social game but of the list of people in my alliance hardly any actually talk unless some sort of planning is in order. and their input is needed.

LURKING!!!

DeletedUser

normally if theres people online and you ask a question you'll get an answer

DeletedUser

I'd talk, but as I am not really in an alliance with anyone, there isn't all that much to talk about..

DeletedUser

I've had chat problems since 1.29 came out. My town chat, fort chat, alliance chat, etc are all basically dead. I can't see who is in the chat, and this comes to be very aggrivating in fort battles when trying to see what rank I have. If I try to talk, it says that I am not allowed to talk in the room. That makes no sense though, as it says so when I'm a town founder or even when I'm a commander of a fort battle.

If I refresh the page it seems to work for a few seconds, but then reverts back to the broken version. I suppose I should of posted this in bugs and game errors, but I doubt that it will help much :(

DeletedUser

I've had chat problems since 1.29 came out. My town chat, fort chat, alliance chat, etc are all basically dead. I can't see who is in the chat, and this comes to be very aggrivating in fort battles when trying to see what rank I have. If I try to talk, it says that I am not allowed to talk in the room. That makes no sense though, as it says so when I'm a town founder or even when I'm a commander of a fort battle.

If I refresh the page it seems to work for a few seconds, but then reverts back to the broken version. I suppose I should of posted this in bugs and game errors, but I doubt that it will help much :(

I've noticed that when I use a slower computer with a slower connection (work), the chat goes dead after like 10 seconds after I login (can't see who's in the chat, spoken things don't appear till I refresh..), and the same after I refresh. I think it has something to do with the internet speed + cookies.. dunno. At home everything is fine (good comp + nice connection..)
They said they would have some problems with this version, which is why I haven't said anything till now. Hope they fix it soon, coz I like to chat here and there.

DeletedUser

The chat isn't IE friendly I use FF , I too agree you see all these names online apparently though no one replies , I'd like to see a idle shade added to the players names after 10 mins of AFK / not using chat Automaticly. As it's sad talking to one's self :laugh::laugh::laugh: