why is the game cheating?

DeletedUser

I haven't found praying to do anything yet in the game.

I'm up to 32 hours and 50 minutes now on that darn flag. I've been shot twice and found a granite stone, a slingshot and a pair of gray cotton shoes. Didn't need any one of the 3 things I found. But still no flag.

the flag has 2% probability to be found, so in 33 hours, your chance to find it is P = 73.64%

So, you're not that unlucky :p, just in the 25% of less lucky population

DeletedUser

Alright fine .. you all win .. I'll shut up and not post here anymore.

DeletedUser

Alright fine .. you all win .. I'll shut up and not post here anymore.
hehe, please do post, i am sure that bloody flag can stay hidden for a long time, it happened 2 me in w2, i just worked about 70 hours till i found it. Pretty annoying when i found it in just 2 hours in w3 lol!

DeletedUser

I've spent 40+ hours trying for that darn flag .. personally they can keep it. I don't need the derby that bad.

As for posting again in this thread .. no I don't think so. Some person posts complaining about not getting cotton is 5 or so hours and no one comes down on him/her .. we all try to encourage him/her. I post about how long it has taken me to get the flag, trying to make him/her feel better about it only being 5 hours and I get this ... forget it ... it's not worth.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I've spent 40+ hours trying for that darn flag .. personally they can keep it. I don't need the derby that bad.

As for posting again in this thread .. no I don't think so. Some person posts complaining about not getting cotton is 5 or so hours and no one comes down on him/her .. we all try to encourage him/her. I post about how long it has taken me to get the flag, trying to make him/her feel better about it only being 5 hours and I get this ... forget it ... it's not worth.:rolleyes:

You get what? People discussing the probability of not having found items? Along with others saying about how they haven't found it?

Also HTF are we encouraging him? I said its because the game hates him, nashy told him to stop whining :blink:

DeletedUser

Just did another 4 hours, raising to a total of 26 hours of searching the saw, still no saw, chance 2 get it was 99.58%... this saw is harder 2 find than the flag, which has only 2% chance, not 10%...

So, others are pretty unlucky 2... see me, only 0.42% chance against me, and still i don't have it :unsure:

get this what? other guys saying the same things? Or complaining about similar situations? Wait, wasn't this the basic idea of the thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm up to 25 hours now and still no flag. Gonna wait awhile now and work on other things. Too frustrating sitting there for 2 hours at a time for nothing.

Wow. I worked guarding the fort about 3 hours and got a flag.