Why I like......

DeletedUser

I have been asked to say what I like about THE WEST so here goes:

Fort battles; having a laugh on chatandgo with others. Often some good one-liners that would suffer an immediate infraction here. Working as a team and of course, blowing my bugle! Requests anyone? :laugh:

Sleep; the ability to be away from the game for 16 hours and get on with my life and not find the account totally wrecked.

Vacation mode; see above.

Quests; I'm anally-retentive enough to want to achieve ALL quests even if they are completely ridiculous and pointless. (Funnily enough medals don't do it for me though)

Duelling; I'm not really a dueller but occasionally I get the six-shooter out. It can be quite enjoyable to get a suprising win. The other day I was duelled when I was unarmed yet I landed a couple of punches, dodged epically and managed to win the duel by -10 HP to zero! That did put a smile on my face.

The WEST
; I love cowboys (not literally,this isn't Brokeback Mountain :blink:) so naturally I am drawn to the game.

DeletedUser

You pretty much summed it up. Except I am not at all interested in quests. I do them occasionally, but just because my character can do them, I never tried investing in skills and gear to get a certain quest done,

And the vacation thing is awesome! I am currently using it, the only problem is that my soldier's motivation will be back to 100% and it's going to screw with my striving for a low dueling level.

DeletedUser

(Funnily enough medals don't do it for me though)
Would it help if there was an in-game list that showed what you still have to do in order to get the missing (non-secret) medals? :p That'd work as a nice to do list for the more compulsive players out there, wouldn't it?

DeletedUser

I agree with most of Bendos posts but I'm not much of a dueler or battler. I also like finding stuff. It's like Christmas when you open a report and see neat things in there. ;-)

DeletedUser

When I read the title, I was really hoping it was why you liked bacon sandwiches... :(

BUUUUUTTTT.... it seems I like similar stuff as you in the game... oh poo =\
For the quests, I feel like i HAVE to do them, not that I WANT to, random OCD ftw please.