Why do you play The West?

DeletedUser

Being one of the earliest players on the-west the reson I joined was at first a chance for a new exeprience. Since it was made by innogame it had to be good, They have managed to produce tribalwars wich was a massive hit. Soon enough I began to realy enjoy the game and was very good at it, I mean I was in the top ten on every world I played besides w1 and if you want proof Ill show you on the next world. Another thing was westcode, it happened to be a good easy idea wich I managed to start up wich will have a big update soon enough. Ive been quiet for a while due to certain circmstances but you cant keep away from the-west, espicialy from my adoring fans here on the west.

DeletedUser

This is fast becoming one of my favourite mmorpgs, and I've played alot.
I like the elements that The West has so far, the quests, level ups and inventory.
It has some great things to come too. Yippie Ki Yeah.

I am a Role-Player, and chose to be a bandit, so of course I want to be the best one out there ya know. Showdown at High noon running from the Posse.
Price on my head, wanted dead or alive .. train robbing, bank robbing Bandito.
( I don't care who I shoot long as they got cash in hand - hehe getting trouble over that one ).

:bandit:

DeletedUser14882

I love the West- the quests, the opportunity to build a town, the interraction with other players- I mean citizens. Not a big fan of dueling, I don't understand it, yet. I live on several worlds and want to try out each profession.

DeletedUser

I play because it is fun. Needed a change from the other online games I was doing. And I like the prospect of interacting with others in order to be successful together, as well as having fun of course!

look me up in world 10...

DeletedUser

I was never a fan of long rpg browser games but I think the west is great, it is the ultimate game of life in a simpler time.
Other than that there is so much to it and I like the challenges it presents of upgrading, skill distribution, towns/founding.

Uncovering the secrets is a great challenge too, there is always something new.

Wouldn't play any other browser game.

DeletedUser

I live in the west see alot of old towns and homesteads on a daily basis so it intriged me....I even kno where there a some old real ghost towns in colorado from this time period so i guess that why i play because the west really intrest me and colorado full of history