Why are there no ghost towns yet???

DeletedUser

Why are there no ghost towns yet???

when will they come?

cuz its past my mates bedtime

DeletedUser

Yeah I am really worried about that...John Billy Joe will not be very happy to find he has no place to sleep in for the night!!

DeletedUser

Um... your prolly just gonna have to suffer a night out on the plains.

DeletedUser

ive seen one ghost town so far :) but people need to abandon a town before you will see more

there is one that was a ghost town that some one is refounding now (washington) they dont last long because you can refound a town that mabe partially built already

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ive seen one ghost town so far :) but people need to abandon a town before you will see more

there is one that was a ghost town that some one is refounding now (washington) they dont last long because you can refound a town that mabe partially built already

i think you have the wrong world were are on about world 2

DeletedUser

Yeah, there are no ghost towns in World 2 yet (I was sad enough to check).

Hopefully there will be some soon. :X

DeletedUser

it still makes no differance :) someone has to abandon a town before you will see ghost towns.

DeletedUser

i think at the start of world one there were allready some where you could sleep but no build on

DeletedUser

I have no idea - though it would make sense.
I also know that there are a few ghost towns in World 1 which you cannot take over. So that would imply that they're there for a reason.

DeletedUser

yeah at the beginning of world 1 there were a few ghost towns on the map before any players arrived. so far I don't see any ghost towns in world 2

DeletedUser

Ghost towns appeared at the beginning of the world so as to allow a place to sleep it was like 1 for every grid i believe sadly world 2 has none as of this time.

DeletedUser

I seriously hope there will be some soon. I know my energy levels are pretty darn low.

The turkeys have started biting already. :X