Why are fort battles so junk in W4?

DeletedUser14006

I have played a few fort battles on World 1 and have enjoyed about 80% of them as they have a decent turnout.

Since joining World 4 I have joined many fort battles and they have all been awful, hardly anybody turns up to them, what the hell is going on?

I am at another battle on World 4 today, a large fort battle!.
I was the first one on the battlefield after just an hour or so of the battle being declared, I log back on now with a couple of hours to go expecting to see the battlefield full but no!, about 30 people!!

World 4 sucks!

DeletedUser

Haha join the club, it's because there are so many worlds open that people tend to just concentrate on one or two worlds (mainly the latest ones) and the rest just click do jobs log off.
You wanna try world 3, it's the deadest world out there, few good fort battles thanks to nouraldinho but even still the world seems pretty empty.

DeletedUser14006

World one is banging!

Maxed out fort battles, 128 vs 128

TW - Rockridge/ South fork
-SB-
Empire
& a few noobish clans like etc and cfut or cuft or something.

But as I say world one is the place to be, World 4 is junk, seriously thinking about quitting.

DeletedUser

I'm in W1 too, World 4 is quite poor, but just hang around for the next 5-7 days, I hear there's going to be sparks flying to win forts before the next update, I will message you in game to join us as long as your not an ally of the one's we attack.

DeletedUser14006

Sounds good to me, even if I am an ally of your opponent it does not matter, I have no affiliation with any town I may reside at in W4, I will go against my own town if it means getting some decent XP return ;)

What is your name in W1?

DeletedUser

i was in a 128 vs. 128 on world 4 while were at war with Saint Quentin so there are some good fort battles im always there for the battle

DeletedUser13020

click on the fort. and then on the headquarters building. click on towns, then on the top right corner of that window should be a button for you to click that says leave fort. but i think that only councilor and founders can leave a fort.