whos weaker boy or girl

DeletedUser

To respect a person, you must first accept that individuals are unique, not commodity.
"To appreciate the uniqueness, you must first accept the differences(inequalities)."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you are mistaken...
Feminism is the (false) belief that women are equal to men politically, socially, sexually, intellectually, etc; and therefore should have equal rights as men.

You still haven't proven any of this. If you are going to say that womem should not have equal rights to men then you need to prove that they do not deserve them otherwise you are simply oppressing them based on the fact that they are women, which is wrong, same as racial hatred or religous hatred.

DeletedUser

You still haven't proven any of this.
Read my post carefully...
[SIZE=-1]"Women are more left-brained while men are more right-brained, perhaps 80-90% of men and women"[/SIZE] - ref

Free Will is a God given right by birth. There is no law that can take it away while it survives in the hearts of people. Similarly, no law can protect it while it withers way. Therefore, "equal rights" is nothing more than a political tool !

DeletedUser

"It is equality that views humans as commodity."
"It is capitalism(free market) that harbors the business of human trafficking (child labor, sex slavery, etc.)."

Firstly wtf is that about? You are still suggesting oppression simply based on sex - i.e. Discrimination and prejudice.

Secondly
What you said
Feminism is the (false) belief that women are equal to men politically, socially, sexually, intellectually, etc; and therefore should have equal rights as men.

Picture

Where in that picture does it mention social skills? Political acumen? Sex?

Thirdly how can you say that one is greater then the other? Things can be different yet still be equal.

5+5=10
3+3+4=10

In conclusion therefore you are simply posting stats without actually explaining how they relate to and support your arguement.

Maybe you should take the time to read your own posts.

DeletedUser

"It is equality that views humans as commodity."
"It is capitalism(free market) that harbors the business of human trafficking (child labor, sex slavery, etc.)."
Firstly wtf is that about? You are still suggesting oppression simply based on sex - i.e. Discrimination and prejudice.
What I am trying to get through to you is, that oppression is the result of competition brought on by equality; not a result of inequality.

Thirdly how can you say that one is greater then the other? Things can be different yet still be equal.

5+5=10
3+3+4=10
opposite is not equal

X = 2
Y = -2

XX = 2 x 2 = 4
XY = 2 x -2 = -4

4 is not equal to -4
XX is not equal to XY

DeletedUser

What I am trying to get through to you is, that oppression is the result of competition brought on by equality; not a result of inequality.

Please explain that as I fail to see how if people are treated as equals one can be oppresed.

If I give £5 to 2 people how am I oppressing one?

To respect a person, you must first accept that individuals are unique, not commodity.

Yet you are the one lumping men and women into distinct catagories and failing to take an individual approach.

opposite is not equal

X = 2
Y = -2

XX = 2 x 2 = 4
XY = 2 x -2 = -4

4 is not equal to -4
XX is not equal to XY

Major flaw there, I didn't talk about opposites, I talked about differences male and female are not opposites, they are different and as I pointed out differences do not necessarily mean opposite or dissimilar.

You can try and use faulty maths to prove your point all you want.

How about this:
x=0
y=-0

xx 0 x 0 = 0
xy 0 x -0 = 0

There we go. Exactly the same. Some more faulty maths for you.

DeletedUser

Please explain that as I fail to see how if people are treated as equals one can be oppresed.
Equality breeds competition
Competition causes opression
The high cost of competition(capitalism)

If I give £5 to 2 people how am I oppressing one?
That has nothing to do with competition or equality

Yet you are the one lumping men and women into distinct catagories and failing to take an individual approach.
I am trying to differentiate men and women while you are trying to lump them together

Major flaw there, I didn't talk about opposites, I talked about differences male and female are not opposites, they are different and as I pointed out differences do not necessarily mean opposite or dissimilar.
lol
you should go back to grade school English...
From dictionary.com
male

1. an animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that can fertilize female gametes (ova) [antonym: female]
  2. a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies [antonym: female]

DeletedUser

Equality breeds competition
Competition causes opression
The high cost of competition(capitalism)

An explanation is not a link to a random video, if you cannot explain your beliefs in your own words then I don't see how you can expect others to bother to listen to you.

That has nothing to do with competition or equality

I am treating to people as equals therefore equality.

I am trying to differentiate men and women while you are trying to lump them together

You posted this:

After posting this.

I think you are mistaken...

In the first quote you say you need to see people as individuals, yet in the second you lump all women and all men into 2 groups.

lol
you should go back to grade school English...

Seahorses.

DeletedUser

alright before i say my piece i think yall need to chill out before the thread gets locked.

Men and women are physicly and mentaly equil but instinctivly they vary . You wont see many 13 year old girls say "I want to be a fighter pilot when i grow up" the same way you wont find many 13 year old boys say "I want to be a nurse when i grow up" this is in my opinion a genetic and socitial instinct .

DeletedUser

and boys like cannons and tanks and such type of toys and girls PINK and dolls and such type of stuff.
and most gang wars are done between men not women(i do not know about all countries but this is in my country)

DeletedUser

alright before i say my piece i think yall need to chill out before the thread gets locked.

Men and women are physicly and mentaly equil but instinctivly they vary . You wont see many 13 year old girls say "I want to be a fighter pilot when i grow up" the same way you wont find many 13 year old boys say "I want to be a nurse when i grow up" this is in my opinion a genetic and socitial instinct .

Oh I agree that they are different, but thats not the point, Neo seems to think that men and women should have different rights, which is where we differ.

DeletedUser

Neo seems to think that men and women should have different rights, which is where we differ.
Wow, aren't you thick headed!
I said freedom is a person's birth right without regards to gender, race, religion, etc.
you never seem to read my post...
Free Will is a God given right by birth. There is no law that can take it away while it survives in the hearts of people. Similarly, no law can protect it while it withers way. Therefore, "equal rights" is nothing more than a political tool !

What we differ on is "equal rights". My stance is equal rights indirectly causes the oppression of others.

If you take a group of companies, give them "equal rights" and let them loose on the same playing field, they are going to compete with each other. In the competition, to make profit they are either going to decreasing their production and supply costs or increase their product prices, and usually it's the former two.

Decreasing production costs means lowering employee salary for the factory workers who produce the item. Decreasing supply costs means lowering employee salary for the workers selling the items to costumers.

To exploit the workers in this way is called wage slavery. And where does "equal rights" of the workers go?

Decreasing production costs will ultimately lead to criminal situations where the production is almost free
Examples:
Sweatshop
forced labour
Debt bondage

Decreasing supply costs will also ultimately lead to criminal situations where the supply is almost free
Forced Prostitution

DeletedUser

To exploit the workers in this way is called wage slavery. And where does "equal rights" of the workers go?

Decreasing production costs will ultimately lead to criminal situations where the production is almost free
Examples:
Sweatshop
forced labour
Debt bondage

Decreasing supply costs will also ultimately lead to criminal situations where the supply is almost free
Forced Prostitution

You were claiming that such abuses are related to "equal rights" but all of those things go back long before women had any rights. Women being treated as chattel predates the industrial revolution by millenia.

DeletedUser

I said freedom is a person's birth right without regards to gender, race, religion, etc.

Freedom is one right yes. However you also said this:
Thefore that is implying that when it comes to voting or standing for political positions men and women should be treated differently. I think they should be treated equally so as not to oppress one of them.

What we differ on is "equal rights". My stance is equal rights indirectly causes the oppression of others.

If you take a group of companies, give them "equal rights" and let them loose on the same playing field, they are going to compete with each other. In the competition, to make profit they are either going to decreasing their production and supply costs or increase their product prices, and usually it's the former two.

Decreasing production costs means lowering employee salary for the factory workers who produce the item. Decreasing supply costs means lowering employee salary for the workers selling the items to costumers.

Lol, just lol.
1) Reduction of wages is not the only way to cut production costs: Methods, material costs, effectivity of workforce, product selling, product pricing, gross profit percentage decrease. The list is nearly endless.

2) Production profit (Gross Profit) still needs to absorb the other overheads suffered by the business therefore removing 1 million of overheads is more effective then removing 500k of production costs to the bottom line.

3) Most civilised countries have laws in place to protect the rights of the worker. UK for example has a national minimum wage which is the minimum that employees can legally be paid.

4) The competition between companies is desired, have you never heard of having a monoply? And the effects on prices and service that this has?

Examples:
Sweatshop
forced labour
Debt bondage

Forced Prostitution

Bolded.

As stated above pretty much every civilised country has laws and regulations in place to ensure that employess are treated fairly. If you breach these laws then you are commiting an offence and should be punished.

DeletedUser

You were claiming that such abuses are related to "equal rights" but all of those things go back long before women had any rights.
Yes, and what does feminism or other equal rights groups do do to prevent these exploitations? Absolutely Nothing ! It almost seems like "equal rights" doesn't apply to those who are already being exploited !
& that's why I'm calling "equal rights" a joke. ...nothing more than a political tool to manipulate the masses.

DeletedUser

Yes, and what does feminism or other equal rights groups do do to prevent it? Absolutely Nothing !
& that's why I'm calling "equal rights" a joke. ...nothing more than a political tool to manipulate the masses.

So uh..... how did women eventually get the right to vote?

DeletedUser

1) Reduction of wages is not the only way to cut production costs: Methods, material costs, effectivity of workforce, product selling, product pricing, gross profit percentage decrease. The list is nearly endless.

2) Production profit (Gross Profit) still needs to absorb the other overheads suffered by the business therefore removing 1 million of overheads is more effective then removing 500k of production costs to the bottom line.
1 word: exploitation
It beats all costs including overheads

3) Most civilised countries have laws in place to protect the rights of the worker. UK for example has a national minimum wage which is the minimum that employees can legally be paid.
yes & who enforces those rights for the exploited? No one
LOL
just putting a few laws in place and forgetting about the situation doesn't make the exploiters follow these laws.

4) The competition between companies is desired, have you never heard of having a monopoly?
monopoly is created from competition as a result

I'm calling "equal rights" a joke. ...nothing more than a political tool to manipulate the masses.
So uh..... how did women eventually get the right to vote?
once the public can be manipulated, then that includes who they vote for.

DeletedUser

1 word: exploitation
It beats all costs including overheads
yes & who enforces those rights for the exploited? No one

The government of the country involved should. If you know about people being exploited then you should report it to the police or government or do something about it. You're also assuming that all people who run a business are immoral.
LOL
just putting a few laws in place and forgetting about the situation doesn't make the exploiters follow these laws.

The vast majority of people follow the law. There will always be some who do not however you seem to believe that no one follows the law. Well every company I've worked for has always paid me minimum wage or above.

monopoly is created from competition as a result

Rubbish. A monopoly is not created from competition. Maybe you should actually learn what a monoply is.

Prices at supermarkets are kept low due to the fact there are 4 or 5 big supermarket chains in competition. If there was only 1 chain then they would be free to charge what they wanted as people would have no choice but to pay it. That is the basic premise of a monopoly.

once the public can be manipulated, then that includes who they vote for.

Answer the question rather then spewing rubbish back at me.

Also you didn't attempt to justify or explain this.

Freedom is one right yes. However you also said this:
Thefore that is implying that when it comes to voting or standing for political positions men and women should be treated differently. I think they should be treated equally so as not to oppress one of them.

DeletedUser

Let me ask you something:

1. How many "equal rights" activists have you seen/heard/read in the media like TV, newspaper, radio etc.?
  2. How many times have you seen/heard/read about these despicable violations of "equal rights" in the same media ?
  3. Why do you think those activist avoided subjects like sex-slavery, child-labor etc. ?