Who's the questiest!

DeletedUser

I think you should make a new thread in each world Elymr. It's pretty meaningless here with all worlds involved. I'll leave it for you to do the necessary. Good chap.

Anyone who wants to can. I completely disagree that it's meaningless. The only world that really has a disadvantage is w10.

DeletedUser

Lvl vs quests completed

Also interesting to look at the spread of levels compared to the number of quests completed. A few players standing out here that also deserve a round of applause:
Elmyr @ lvl 84 (inbetween the lvl 98/99's)
Leona Long Legs @ lvl 70 (inbetween the high 70's/80's)

DeletedUser

Hmm, don't see dueler anymore, almost entirely made of adventurers. I have the most duels won out of the bunch.

DeletedUser

I think he was calling you a dueler in the sense of "one who duels". They really should have called the dueler class "duelist" to avoid confusion.

DeletedUser

Hmm, don't see dueler anymore, almost entirely made of adventurers. I have the most duels won out of the bunch.

I was the only duelist (dueler) up there, but Elmyr eliminated me :laugh: though I have 187 completed quests and as dueler a handicap of 7 quests compared to the adventurer class. I guess I am not worth to be mentioned up there anymore. :nowink:

DeletedUser

I was the only duelist (dueler) up there, but Elmyr eliminated me :laugh: though I have 187 completed quests and as dueler a handicap of 7 quests compared to the adventurer class. I guess I am not worth to be mentioned up there anymore. :nowink:

You can only have 18 pics in one post. If you get knocked off and then get enough to move back into the top 18, tell me to put you back up there again.

Edit: I moved you back up. And I see we were wrong about what anhlong meant. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can only have 18 pics in one post. If you get knocked off and then get enough to move back into the top 18, tell me to put you back up there again.

Edit: I moved you back up. And I see we were wrong about what anhlong meant. ;)

I know Elmyr and I understand. I was not complaining, wanted it to sound as a joke. I didn't say anything and I wasn't gonna, as either way is fine by me, up there or not. I am happy I am one of the questiests and that I do keep up with the others and still have time for fort battles and duels.

DeletedUser

Welcome, you and another worker are the only 2 who aren't an adventurer in that list :)

Too bad W1 is full of fort battles recently, all those fort battles everyday is taking me away from the quests and my place is dropping :(

DeletedUser

Last edited by Elmyr; Today at 06:43 PM.. Reason: Moved myself up...thank you alphabet!
Maybe instead of ordering alphabetically after the number of quests, it could be ordered in increasing level, after that alphabetical for further ties. It would not make much of a difference, but could possibly make a difference in future...

DeletedUser

Maybe instead of ordering alphabetically after the number of quests, it could be ordered in increasing level, after that alphabetical for further ties. It would not make much of a difference, but could possibly make a difference in future...

I'm tired of your antialphabetism! It might make a little more sense, but if everyone who really had the most quests completed were on the list, they'd all be over level 75.

DeletedUser

I was going to include it, but I think the forget skills premium on Beta gives too big of an advantages.

img.php

DeletedUser

Don't make me sort! I'm afraid I've been passed again! :p

Maybe it's time for me to focus on quests. I've been trying to get those gold medal & wreath medal so far. Got a couple gold ones in December so far and will try to get 2 more before month's end (hopefully I can get it)

I think I might be the only one on the list with gunslinger gold medal and #2 on medal count (behind moshu)

DeletedUser

Hahaha I'm not. I am just happy :D
I will finish another one in 2h and then it will be a while till I'll finish others. :p