Who has the best dueler in there town?

DeletedUser

I think experience can lie though when looking at top level duelers, with lots of people fighting at and starting at 0% motivation, but then when you look at some of our best duelers who have win/loss ratio of over 1000 you have to wonder whether anyone their level/dueling level can beat them

From your list the only people I remember dueling are pscsyder, back when she was at silversnake I think, Ursa from when she was at Greek Elite Spammers, and Sir Nautilus. All good fighters

I was always gutted I never got a chance to hit you vic, could have been a fun fight.

Obviously I'm also going to be biased and put forward The Constitution and Gen. Zack as some of the best fighters and as founders of our town with the most duel points :D

A tournament would be fun, would be interested seeing how it worked out. I think there used to be one organised for W9 but people got bored of it/lack of effort. I would love to see the top 15 ranked duelers, as well as anyone else fight it out. Would be quite fun

DeletedUser16008

Thats true FFAF and had i known about 0 motive and the duel lvl problems when i started 9 id have gone the same way as the Constitution etc..

Id have to say as towns I was always happy seeing The shadow City and Diablo in position #1 and #2 with Redlight bringing up 3rd place eventually I felt having started a town 5 mths late it was more than a fair assessment...

Of course once forts started and the system changed things I found something I could get my teeth into but even now I look more at the duel points as an indication of a towns fighting ability.

MO was an interesting experiment as I brought virtually the whole town from duelers I found on W7 that i considered good. I think with a few others such as Gaffey etc the dueling success speaks for itself.

The Constitution has beaten me in every duel we've had and im content to know the gap was narrowing just before he left the first time... I did learn an awful lot with Con about the power of the gun... its no secret that Melee has a terrible disadvantage later on as the high aim/shooting comes into its own. Its a quandry ive been trying to solve for a long time and its pushed me to excessive measures id rather not have to had done.

Right now im as hard as im likely to be against gun and still hold my own against Melee with comfort, much more will make me vulnerable to either one or the other, as it is ive had to forget about any kind of finesse when dueling.

Its a shame we never got it on FFAF I think we both know it was inevitable at some point and im pretty sure id have taken a beating back then too...

ill see what I can do about arranging a tournament of the top 20 although anyone with a high enough duel lvl should take part.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry about talking abput other worlds but I would love to make a 100% Zero Motivation deuling town and see if they would get the number one spot and if they could stay there.

I am not a good deuler so I think I am out of the tournament Lol